URL / Website: - https://tuscl.net/listing.php?id=1509
City: Frankfurt
State: New York
Address: E Main St
Activities: Lap dance
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Large breasts, a bit of sag on her. Otherwise average body—not skinny, a little bit of extra weight but not enough to consider heavy, ample,
BBw, etc.
Recommendation: Yes
Have you ever tried Bunny Club on Salina St? They said $60 for 15 minute private dance, or $100 for half hour. WTF?
Tally Ho gets 200 for a half hour private dance, Mirage is 170 I think maybe more?
IMHO strip clubs in upstate are a waste of time and money unless you like leaving with blue balls.........I see dollar figures above that for another $30-$60 more you can get an hour of FS. I guess that's why I haven't been in a strip club in 25+ years
Agree completely soldierboy44! In fact its been that way for 40+ years. That's why I always preferred the strip clubs up North where they bare it all. Up there once you know the drill, you got a far better chance of getting, sucked, fucked, or at least a handy.
And luckily, this site has a forum devoted to sharing strip club experiences in that region.....
And luckily, this site has a forum devoted to sharing strip club experiences in that region..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Paulie have you ever been in counseling for your GWN paranoia???
Paulie have you ever been in counseling for your GWN paranoia??? Originally Posted by tbear4u77
It's not so much paranoia as worry it will hurt his hobby barge Biz....LOL

We in the know, realize the GWN is a hobby paradise compared to Upset and only minutes away from Buff. So some here prefer to constantly stifle all GWN hobby info being passed on to our members, as it should.