Encounter: v-jays

User ID: - (Added missing contact information The Dr)
Date: 2-9-23
Name: l*****. Mask name The Dr
Phone: - 315-894-9735
Email Address: -
URL / Website: - https://tuscl.net/listing.php?id=1509
City: frankfort
State: New York
Address: -
Activities: bbbj, fs
Hair Length and Color: long dark
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: told me shes mixed with arabic
5'4
b cup
big ass in a good way
pretty face
135 ish weight
Recommendation: Yes
That sounds like her, she tells you sad stories about being a recovering single mom but I question the recovering part the way she nodded off in the strip club. She got me a few times pre pandemic with the sad stories then I figured out I wasn't the only one. I went back there a few months later and she was knocked up. Been back once or twice since then. I think she's probably got quite a few guys like that.
Nice report.
Sometimes this place is as crazy as USASexGuide....

Sometimes this place is as crazy as USASexGuide....

. Originally Posted by rooster
Is that still a thing? Haven’t heard of that site in ages
Is that still a thing? Haven’t heard of that site in ages Originally Posted by sexguy45
Yeah it's still around and didn't go belly up like that cuck site PM rails about....LOL
Is that still a thing? Haven’t heard of that site in ages Originally Posted by sexguy45
Ya prolly won't be surprised to find out that it is quite active in...Florida. It is mostly just a buncha losers posting openly about gals with massive problems. And old ugly broads. Really ugly. In other words....lotsa you boyz would love it.

Icky activity is very low. Sometimes only a few posts a week. I dunno why.

Ya prolly won't be surprised to find out that it is quite active in...Florida. It is mostly just a buncha losers posting openly about gals with massive problems. And old ugly broads. Really ugly. In other words....lotsa you boyz would love it.

Icky activity is very low. Sometimes only a few posts a week. I dunno why.

. Originally Posted by rooster
Probably because every time anybody posts on AMPs, some guy has to post a negative comment but the poster never gets flagged…so….whatever! What kind of person PAYS for access? Sounds like LE if you ask me
Your lack of knowledge of the history of this board is astounding....
PM didn't pay a thing for his premium lifetime access.
He EARNED it.
Probably because every time anybody posts on AMPs, some guy has to post a negative comment but the poster never gets flagged…so….whatever! What kind of person PAYS for access? Sounds like LE if you ask me Originally Posted by Presj22

Looking under his avatar pic, says it all about where his interests really lay and it ain't pussies.....LOL

Helps explain why he never does any reviews.
I see lack of knowledge is becoming quite the pandemic around here....