not so beautiful spa

lady wouldnt do anything at all ( nana) at bammel n houston the other night until i took my watch off which has never ever happened to me before. im not taking off a 1k tissot watch for anyone or any reason,then some small tiny asain guy who weighs about 130 lbs comes out from another room and demands i take my watch off i grab my stuff and leave wont be back anytime soon.
Why do I always feel like FF has deleted the beginning and end of an interesting story. Lol.
Many places are paranoid about potential audio / video recording. Once I had to turn my cell phone off completely to show my “good intentions”. Watch is becoming another gadget which can be used for multiple purposes.
Maybe his 1k watch was running early...or late
I never wear a watch,,,nor take a cell phone into an AMP
lady wouldnt do anything at all ( nana) at bammel n houston the other night until i took my watch off which has never ever happened to me before. im not taking off a 1k tissot watch for anyone or any reason,then some small tiny asain guy who weighs about 130 lbs comes out from another room and demands i take my watch off i grab my stuff and leave wont be back anytime soon. Originally Posted by fightingfi

you are painful
you are painful Originally Posted by notanewbie
Perfect way to put it.
you are painful Originally Posted by notanewbie
+1
I still don’t get all the fifi hate, you all seem like a bunch of bullies with no tolerance. I guess it’s the popular thing to do but I missed something.
Sure, it's a tough crowd in here, but I'm curious which post you consider to be bullying in this thread. Nowadays everything seems to be tagged as bullying. Believe me, I was bullied harshly as a child. This is not bullying. It's comments, at times strong, from people writing stories online using fake identities for God's sake!

Plus, just read his history, js.
Slimphat, I don’t believe there isn’t any ‘hate’ or bullying in here. It’s just Fifi sets himself up on a tee every time he posts something...and we as a tough crowd, just drive him down the fairway every time. It’s all light-hearted fun....save the bullying to actual physical contact on the playground as we did in the good old days.
I still don’t get all the fifi hate, you all seem like a bunch of bullies with no tolerance. I guess it’s the popular thing to do but I missed something. Originally Posted by Slimphat
He’s asked for help numerous times, and when provided with that help, chose to ignore it. He’s nothing more than a leach.
I think everyone here has tried to help him at one time or another...to no avail.
He will make incoherent posts for a while and then he will write something in a completely different manner.
That's why I think he's just here to fuck with people. It's just a game to him.
He is someone that has been here before or is still here but with a different handle.
He usually says they r law enforcement and just trolls everyone
I still don’t get all the fifi hate, you all seem like a bunch of bullies with no tolerance. I guess it’s the popular thing to do but I missed something. Originally Posted by Slimphat

I rarely acknowledge the douche but he is like a mosquito...you gotta swat at him to keep him from sucking your blood.