Date: 6/30/22
Name: Lucy
Phone: 832-966-6868
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Chinatown area near Clarewood
Activities: Always an awesome full body massage. I mean really a professional grade massage. CBJ, Cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: black, mid length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Fit, not super thin, but good shape nice body for age.
Recommendation: Yes
I got texted by someone else from this location last week. It must have been slow because I haven’t been there for a year or more, I would say. I don’t remember her name, but she sent me a pic and she looked pretty good. Does Angela not work here any more? When I used to visit, she was always there.
I got texted by someone else from this location last week. It must have been slow because I haven’t been there for a year or more, I would say. I don’t remember her name, but she sent me a pic and she looked pretty good. Does Angela not work here any more? When I used to visit, she was always there. Originally Posted by Tiger407
I also got the text but it said there was a new girl. But was busy that week didn't text back. Angela was there about 3 weeks ago that the last time I saw her
  • Pyle1
  • 07-04-2022, 08:10 PM
Perhaps i just have bad timing but in the last 4 months or so I have tried calling a couple times and have never gotten an answer and other times I have tried walking in and no one answers the door.
Tip amount for FS?
  • JDog
  • 07-07-2022, 03:08 PM
Do you call for an appointment or just walk in?
You text first and ask if theres any availability/whos there. Sometimes its just one provider so if shes got someone there, you gotta wait.

I miss Angela. Lucy is okay. I would go often enough where she started doing BBBJ. I mostly like the cleanliness of the inside.
Perhaps i just have bad timing but in the last 4 months or so I have tried calling a couple times and have never gotten an answer and other times I have tried walking in and no one answers the door. Originally Posted by Pyle1
Don't worry this happen to me to a couple of time so I stop texting