URL / Website: N/A
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 13655 Bissonnet St
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, CBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long and brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Private room with doors. Young girl with long hair, cute face and delicious body. Massage was ok
Recommendation: Yes
And her name is bingo...
Right there in title
  • Owj
  • 07-06-2022, 05:18 PM
Need some ROS. See the sample review for guidance.
Need some ROS. See the sample review for guidance. Originally Posted by Owj
Hi-lo,

Here's a link to the sample reviews. Send me a PM with whatever you wish changed.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2461139
Try again Hi. Don't be that guy.
Honestly I don’t know what the hell to do. I’m providing as much as I can but it’s still not enough lol
Honestly I don’t know what the hell to do. I’m providing as much as I can but it’s still not enough lol Originally Posted by Hi-lo2022
We want details, like how you could smell the scallion pancakes in the air & how you came to the conclusion that she had a "delicious body".
Honestly I don’t know what the hell to do. I’m providing as much as I can but it’s still not enough lol Originally Posted by Hi-lo2022
So the fact that you got skewered for your first "review" that had even less detail didn't give you a clue??
So, you read all these other reviews and see the details in the ROS, then you post yours that doesn’t contain anything in the ROS, and you think you’re providing as much detail as you can? Really not that hard to provide just a few details in the ROS.
Hi-Lo

Unique_Carpenter has commented on both of your reviews with a link. If you're going to listen to anyone read his post, and the one he linked.
So you’re saying you are a provider?
So you’re saying you are a provider? Originally Posted by arañanegra
Annie is that you? Any pics? Does hi-lo drive a dodge caravan? FF’s rebel southern cousin? The squeaky wheel gets the KY warming lubricant.

The south will rise again and take over the northern amps once we’ve established our bonerfides and do some more field reconnaissance. Annie, frankly my dear I don’t give a reinforced earthen embankment that holds back water, I will see your delicious body as you drape your long hair over my nether regions as I kiss your cute face.
Hi-lo,
You've certainly got the welcoming committee fired up to harass you as a welcome. Just note they were all newbies at one point as well.
And btw, even though most of them have been here a while, they still entertain me, frequently. Actually, daily.