I saw Ted Nugent will be at the SOFU

Only a republican would invite someone to this speech who was quoted last year as saying he would either be dead or in jail if Obama was elected again.

Classy.
Yep.. you got that big coke head Al Franken there to..

TN will tell you how the cow eats the cabbage. Unlike the POS president we have. Yep ..if being a lair is classy then you have alot to be proud of.

GiveTN him some time. I can see him getting himself locked up.

I got a sausage to.. What to eat it?

TN will tell you how the cow eats the cabbage. Unlike the POS president we have. Yep ..if being a lair is classy then you have alot to be proud of.

I got a sausage to.. What to eat it? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Dude, you are priceless with that avatar.
Don't blink.
Don't blink. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
subliminal message? ..its too quick

I actually went to see him in concert. The only bad concert Ive seen

Uncle Ted said he can make a pussy purr with the stroke of his hand...he's too busy playin with taint to put on a good show...
the NOOg got no love tonight. I think the sedated him before the speech, much like the do with Bevo before the UT football games.
Useless, one hit (sort of ) wonder. His politics are a one note samba. That he commands so much "respect" from the Teawipe right only points out the functional result of "diminished expectations."
You're the one hitting the bong from the looks of this post Dali. You hit Happy Hour on the way home or something?

Last I heard, Franken was an elected Senator? I think they get in to the speech automatically. Nugent is a narcissistic big-mouth lunatic minor rockstar has-been from 1980 with zero business being at the speech. The Texas rep who invited him is the same....somebody looking to draw attention to himself by shooting his mouth off and saying outrageous shit that does nothing to solve any problem.

I got a sausage to.. What to eat it? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I think the Lama had quite a Mardi Gras...

Or are drunken rants the norm now?
Hamid Karsai, Sammy Sosa, failed bank presidents, cheating baseball players, Afghan drug lord

What is "Other special guests at a SOTU address Alex".
Did they all threaten to kill the President too?

Hamid Karsai, Sammy Sosa, failed bank presidents, cheating baseball players, Afghan drug lord

What is "Other special guests at a SOTU address Alex". Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Funny, I never heard Nugent threaten to kill the president and the Secret Service agrees with me (when they aren't out whoremongering).

Not that I know of but then these are the special guests of the president and not some congressman. I don't have a list of ALL the guests of everyone going back to Woodrow Wilson. It was Ronald Reagan who started with presidential guests (it is the home of the House and not the president, he, too, is just a guest with privileges).
You're the one hitting the bong from the looks of this post Dali. You hit Happy Hour on the way home or something?

Last I heard, Franken was an elected Senator? I think they get in to the speech automatically. Nugent is a narcissistic big-mouth lunatic minor rockstar has-been from 1980 with zero business being at the speech. The Texas rep who invited him is the same....somebody looking to draw attention to himself by shooting his mouth off and saying outrageous shit that does nothing to solve any problem. Originally Posted by timpage

And see @:

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/...gh-Voter-Fraud