Call from Harris county

So I got a call a few days ago about a numbered I had called. I asked again what this was about and they said it was Harris County district clerk. And it was an investigation going on and they had picked up a girl they gave me a name I told them I didn’t recognize it and they must have wrong number. They said they hard text and told me what they said I gain said they have the wrong person. Short story they are cracking down y’all be careful number that called me was. +1 (832) 927-58. 00‬ Do not answer
indy, agency, or spa girl?

where did you find her?

might be helpful to know what resources are being used

that is, assuming someone is not messing with you
Sounds like someone is trying to scam you, but If any type of law enforcement agency calls you, refer them to your attorney and that's it- say no more! Hang up on them and go about you're business.
I wouldn't let it keep you up tonight, it's highly unlikely they would call you & disclose that information over the phone.

What is more important is who is the provider/where did you find the ad that you suspect is responsible for the call?

It does not sound too different then the blackmail scam that was going on years ago where scammers would post fake ads on "unverified" sites then collect the data on men & publish it, then try to extort 100's of dollars from men to get their info off the site.

Just another reason to only contact ladies off sites like this or P411.
Agree with the advise from USA and Brooke. Assuming the call was investigating a solicitation offense, a DA rarely makes phone calls for an of an offense typically considered a misdemeanor. Even with a conviction for solicitation your looking at John School and fines. Way too low having fruit for a solicitation offense. Now maybe if they are investigating a human trafficking situation.

Even when the the police want to stop street prostitutes it usually amount to beat cops trying to scare John's and harass prostitutes to move on.

Unless you were cited a few weeks ago, someone is Punking you (think Aston Kutcher).
So I got a call ... and they said it was Harris County district clerk. And it was an investigation going on ..... Originally Posted by Outgoing

The HCDC Office has a difficult enough time just finding their own files, much less "investigating" SOBs!

My recommendation is to do a little "investigating" yourself before posting.

Assuming the call was investigating a solicitation offense, a DA rarely makes phone calls for an of an offense typically considered a misdemeanor. Originally Posted by Fizley

The HCDC Office has a difficult enough time just finding their own files, much less "investigating" SOBs!

My recommendation is to do a little "investigating" yourself before posting. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You all need to do some "investigating" yourselves.
Hobby phone...
  • dmode
  • 06-07-2019, 01:14 PM
Hobby phone... Originally Posted by Chlorine
No kidding. I'm surprised anyone in the hobby uses their primary phone/number.
That is the number of the District Clerk. I don't think they get involved in enforcement. Still, you don't want to mess with Harris County anything.