a visit with "jennifer"

because of what occurred during this meeting, I have chosen to refer to the provider with an alias

In submitting this posting, I did email ECCIE beforehand but no one ever replied

Context: I have met with about 6 providers within last 2 years, almost all discovered on ECCIE and in many cases initial contact with made via P411. some I have seen more than 1x

My practice is, early in the communication, to ask for and hopefull get their phone number, so that the provider and I can talk on the phon .its been my experience that some providers, after meeting with them, wont do some activities that others will. And the purpose of the phone call is to determine what those activities are and if they have certain boundaries. Obviously not all providers will talk on the phone and with some, I can find this out via email.

I am choosing to describe this outcall meeting with “Jennifer” that occurred on Monday May 23. I discovered "Jennifer" on this website and she has at least 10 reviews. She does have her own website.I initiated contact with “Jennifer” via email and text, that I obtained from her ECCIE profile. She replied rather quickly and after this contact, I asked(via text) if she would be willing to talk on the phone. She said yes. And we did so. I told her want I wanted, and she had no objections to any of my requests. This would have also been the time and opportunity to mentioned any boundaries she had. She did not bring any up. I would find out later that that was NOT true
In the phone calls leading up to the outcall,(there were 3), communication, at least in my opinion, was easy and there was rapport
“jennifer” arrived at my residence, I greeted her, and as we talked,weproceeded up stairs to my master bedroom. She asked if she could use by my restroom to change and I agreed. She would be there about 5 min.
She came out of the restroom, and we walked to the foot of my bed, and this is where I discovered the first of 2 of "Jennifer’s" boundaries. I ask if I could take off her clothes, which she refused. (This was a first refusal for me. All previous providers if still dressed, agreed to my disrobing them). She also firmly demanded that I get on the bed. I attempted to negotiate with her about taking her clothes off but she wouldn’t even discuss it. And she said that I was “ruining the flow" for a provider who was fine with talking about things on the phone, she didn't like this request. Then she INSISTED that music be played and that it be music of HER CHIOCE. Now I don’t like music on during sex, but according to her, it was a must. I got on my bed, and the music she choose was awfull. At this point “Jennifer” was still fully clothed. She obviously had different music preferences than me. As I was naked, and she was now starting to give me oral, I suggested that we play some different music. She insisted that just one of her songs finishes. She continued to give oral and as she did so, I asked if she would take all her clothes off. She REFUSED. She stopped with the oral and sat up. She said she never performed nude and “it had never been a problem”. this was her second boundary evidently, I told her that every provider I had previously been with was nude. it clearly annoyed her that we were discussing this. She explained why she wouldn’t take her clothes off, and I now understood. YET she could clearly have mentioned it before we met. Then she said she need to “regroup” and went to my restroom. She would be there about 15 min.I had booked 2 hours with her and the visit ended about I hour early. Never mind that we were on the clock while she composed herself.
“Jennifer” is actually a bright lady(from the phone conversations we had leading up to this) yet judging from her conduct/communication with me while in the bedroom, she is possibly a candidate to be a dominatrix, and I was not and never had been interested a lady dominatrix
With the over 10 reviews this provider had, its inconceivable to me, that none of the other hobbyists didn’t run into the issue with her refusal to undress.

In any event, no I would not book “Jennifer” again.

What would some of you other hobbyists or other providers have done?
Outright name the provider without aliases
She didn't click with you. Happens all the time. Just move on.
If you have things that are a MUST to you...maybe it's better if you tell them before hand. With any new one it's always a crap shoot. You may want to try to be more flexible and not let one thing affect the whole session.

As for what I would have done....I would have done my best to make the rest of the session as enjoyable as possible...and if I was unhappy I just wouldn't see her again

The end result is that sometimes....people just don't click. That's a chance we take
Who is it?
Too many missing details but I would have ended the session after the first red flag (clothes must stay on) & TRIED to agree on compensation for her time.
... What would some of you other hobbyists ... have done? Originally Posted by Solarsystem
If I couldn't get a hooker to remove her clothes, after having paid her for a 2-hour session, I might kill myself. I would certainly stop hobbying.

Failing that, I would certainly NOT admit my weakness to others.
First I would never book a provider for two hours the first time, probably not the 2nd time either. You experienced why...you did not click. Just because you want does not mean you get. Providers are human beings and have feelings too.

I like your idea of calling early and asking questions first, but no questions were asked if the items you wanted we're on the menu. If these items were deal breakers you should have asked. If you would have called far enough ahead most providers will answer your questions (as long as it's not the same day). What is the worst would of happened? She hangs up. You move onto the next provider.

I am a menu specific guy and I usually schedule a half hour appointment the first time to test the menu. If there is something specific I usually ask as I am tieing my shoes and heading out the door. "Next appointment can we consider XXX service on our next appointment?" If she says no I know not to book her again.