***sorry guys***

I was half way there and thanks to the bumfuck mechanics in Tyler Texas that allegedly fix my clutch last month left me stranded on the side of the road waiting on AAA right now!!!
Keep you posted with updates
  • Trey
  • 06-10-2019, 05:14 AM
At least you're smart enough to get roadside assistance. Most chicks I know want to save the 6 bucks a month then look stupid when stuck.
  • RoxyG
  • 06-10-2019, 07:06 AM
At least you're smart enough to get roadside assistance. Most chicks I know want to save the 6 bucks a month then look stupid when stuck. Originally Posted by Trey
I've been a AAA member for about 20 years. I cant believe how many men and woman go without having roadside assistance. I pay a measly 120 a year, I havent had to use it in years... but I know its there when I need it.
Absolutely agree... I mean I only set there for about 35 min and here came the tow truck... They cover 100 miles which I was at 85 so pretty good feeling although we got it loaded literally 3 minutes before that storm hit and had to drive 45 mph most of the way because the tornado like winds and hale was ridiculous... ohhhh and the creepy 1 tooth driver kept staring at my tits and conveniently finding a reason to touch my arm or try to hug me LMAO😳😅
All in all though the situation could have been alot more stressful and painstaking if I didn't always have a back up plan in back pocket.. see there goes that adulting talk again... Lmao headed to pick up Rental car now and should be back up later this afternoon to try try again to get some VERY MUCH NEEDED HARD COCK action!!
Hope you guys like anger fucks with a side of "oh my... Did u just stick something in my butt?! Baaahaaaahaaaaaa
Alrighty then...just a minor set back...rental car picked up and tow company in route to get car to shop then I will be in route at a high rate of speed back in your direction!! Cuz quit honestly....Im in need of hard cock & stress relief!! see ya soon
My dad raised me and taught me enough about cars I can get off the road without help most times.... What's funny is how quickly I learned when having car troubles, pop your truck or hood, and fiddle around with a confused look on your face, and someone if not more than one will stop to assist. This is when it's a good time to be a female 🤣🤣🤣 I CAN change my own tire, but I might break a nail so I'll go ahead and opt for assistance. This method only works if you are somewhere that other people drive though. Lol if you are in the sticks AAA IS YOUR FRIEND.
I will go ahead and add that there could be a downside. Car overheated in the middle of a major intersection once, the ppl who stopped to help (one white man and one Hispanic) actually robbed ME AFTER they pushed my car off the road. They got like $400 but the dumbass was wearing his work shirt with his name and company, so I was able to press charges on him later.

Who does that? I still am a believer in humans and refuse to be scared to interact with strangers, including situations such as this one. I will stop to help someone broke down Everytime, or at least ask if they need anything. The thought of being broke down in the middle of the day in this heat... It literally kills people so yes, I stand my my decision even if it's dangerous. If you guys see I'm missing one day on the news, make me famous y'all raise some hell for me cuz I'm probably tied up in someone's trunk.... Well, I can think of situations this might actually be fun....