I know this is pretty last minute ... but I was hoping for some insight in regards to a good short-term incall.

Due to allowing a family(ish) member to stay at my place downtown while her 1950's house gets converted from window units to central AC, I've been unable to work downtown.

I have been working in the Pasadena area for about 10 days, I thought I was going to be back downtown by now, however, I just found out today that she will be at my place through Saturday.

So before I post my weekly ad, I wanted to ask:

Are there any other sides of town I should visit over the next few days? Or should I stay here?

I was thinking maybe going towards Sugarland or the Woodlands, but they are both pretty far from the nucleus of my life (vs. here in Pasadena I'm only 8 miles from work, school, ect) so I'd hate to pick somewhere & not be successful. I'm pretty much open to any area as long as it's worth the drive for me.

Any leads or thoughts would be most appericated.
Since its only a few days pick a nice area you want to hang in....the energy corridor, is typically too far for me personally but I think a lot of ladies do well out there and its nice. Clear Lake and of course The Galleria areas are also safe with nice places to eat and other fun things to get out and do and with plenty potential customers in both areas. For me I would certainly say stay away from "45 & 1960" and Westchase, I find them trashy and just nasty areas of the city.
  • tth
  • 06-13-2019, 08:51 AM
Clear Lake area
  • pxmcc
  • 06-13-2019, 09:24 AM
NRG is 15 min from everywhere.
Give the Woodlands a chance.
  • RoxyG
  • 06-13-2019, 11:09 AM
The Clear Lake area is definitely a great option...CityCenter area as well
I appericate the feedback and PMs.

I guess I'll go to the Woodlands for a few days.

I have a ton of hotel points so I might as well use them and try something new