Thoughts on this relationship...true love or just $$$?

Is it true love or is it all about the $$$?

Its gotta be gold digging,
That keeps her kitty tame,
Or perhaps she wants nothing,
But his candy licking game.
No I beg to differ!!
����.

He gets her like Trump gets the First Lady.☺
It's real love just trust me on this.
Sometimes looks are not as important as other things and this
Guy puts her on that pedestal and she knows it..its Real.
��☺
If I had to bet my right tit..on it I would..i just know these things.��
It's the scooter she's in love with.
It's about the dinero, no question about it. Given a nearly 30-year difference in age, it won't last as the generational differences are too great, i.e. GenX(first year - 1965) vs. Millenial(1993), along with the views and opinions being too significantly different.

Now a May to December type of thing it might be and I don't doubt he puts her on a pedestal. However, at 26 she has no clue what she wants and has yet to really experience the world as a model.

But that is just my opinion.
Cha=Ching
I have a friend who married a guy who is 25 yrs older. They have been married for 20 years now. At first she definitely hooked up with him for the money but now she definitely loves him more than anything.
Maybe it's for stability..
If he can't get it up that's OK with her...
He may be in love, but to her it's a phase she's going through. She MAY have some feelings for him but I doubt she'd marry him.

I know he's insecure, but he seem to hide those insecurities well. I'm sure she has male friends that are taller, more in shape, bigger dick, and could more than likely beat the pussy up in ways her man never could. Her man's tongue game MUST be strong. LOL!!

If he wasn't an entrepreneur she'd friendzone him. So yeah it's about them dollars.