DON'T LIE!!

Don't lie you mofo's! Any of you gents ever get lucky and ACTUALLY pick up a girl from the gym?

If so, how? TEACH ME! ... lol!

Ladies- As I understand it, the gym is almost certainly the last place a gent has ANY KIND of chance to pick up a girl? Correct?

Don’t be a creep about it. If you know what you’re doing in the gym and see a girl with a terrible form...talk to her about it. It works every time..after that when she see you at the gym she will have questions about other workouts. Then the rest is history from there..
The gym is where I found my side piece of almost 2 years. She got a dude now so that's why I am back on here. LOL. Just normal convo at first that turned into flirting and she never fully rejected me so I kept pushing the line to see what I could get away with. Sexting and pics followed. Then we hooked up. Had an affair for over 2 years.
Don’t be a creep about it. If you know what you’re doing in the gym and see a girl with a terrible form...talk to her about it. It works every time..after that when she see you at the gym she will have questions about other workouts. Then the rest is history from there.. Originally Posted by PeterPipeHer
Aww, notes taken.
The gym is where I found my side piece of almost 2 years. She got a dude now so that's why I am back on here. LOL. Just normal convo at first that turned into flirting and she never fully rejected me so I kept pushing the line to see what I could get away with. Sexting and pics followed. Then we hooked up. Had an affair for over 2 years. Originally Posted by jax109
The gym girl who opens up, she's a trainer as well has stopped me a few times just to convo bs for a bit.
Hmmm think she might like me actually.
Most of the girls at my gym when I go in the morning are married with kids but I am not there to pick up any of them but I love to look.
One only needs game to pick up a woman at a gym.