Galveston

Hey guys I’m planning on heading to Galveston this week. Are there any hobbyists in the area.
Lots of them.. Great restaurants also !
  • pxmcc
  • 06-18-2019, 06:06 PM
Hey guys I’m planning on heading to Galveston this week. Are there any hobbyists in the area. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
wait, is this a threAD or an AD..
wait, is this a threAD or an AD.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Well....at least She's not promoting someone else.
wait, is this a threAD or an AD.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Lol I just gotta say, this is a really ironic statement coming from the guy who constantly creates posts promoting ladies in co-ed.

I know nothing about Galveston, but am curious, TJ what are the good restaurants? I visit every now and then and haven't found anything I particularly like.
Great minds think alike, Tbone, lol
Lol I just gotta say, this is a really ironic statement coming from the guy who constantly creates posts promoting ladies in co-ed.

I know nothing about Galveston, but am curious, TJ what are the good restaurants? I visit every now and then and haven't found anything I particularly like. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Hey girl. Yeah I was thinking same thing but there is a great thread on OH that would save me a lot of typing so here you go...

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ood-in-the-GBA

There are more listed in this thread. Astros1965is a great resource for Galveston foods & spots.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...eekend-weather

There are always gents in the Galveston area. The op shouldn't have a issue. Unfortunately we don't have a Galveston section here on Eccie so I can understand the OP posting here.
Yummy, the recommendations in there make me wanna head down. Thanks for the link.
  • pxmcc
  • 06-18-2019, 06:59 PM
Well....at least She's not promoting someone else. Originally Posted by tbone2u
tbone2, if you are going to keep implying i'm pimping someone, at least read the damn thread you keep referencing lol..
How are some threAds singled,
The board is just a social media,
Thank tebow that these ladies mingled,
Or I'd be reading wikipedia.

It's more than just the information,
I want the package that comes along,
Its fodder for the imagination,
Strip clubs have the simple thong.

If they were cumming for the conversation,
Then most of us would need more masturbation.
Yummy, the recommendations in there make me wanna head down. Thanks for the link. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
No problem.
Lol I just gotta say, this is a really ironic statement coming from the guy who constantly creates posts promoting ladies in co-ed. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

What do you expect from someone who is perma-banned from one hobby site and has been banned from here on one or more occasions?
  • pxmcc
  • 06-18-2019, 11:15 PM
^^thanks DJ. that's real nice. what does ECCIE stand for again, can you refresh my recollection?

it's official. the trolls are back in town. and yes, the gal's post was an ad, sorry to break it to you.

you think a Supreme Directive against both of you would bother me one iota? nope.
Hey guys I’m planning on heading to Galveston this week. Are there any hobbyists in the area. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae

If you stay away from the street action, Galveston could be a real nice and romantic place. I just love being close to the water, waves crashing, beautiful sunrises and sunsets.

Plus seeing your chosen provider in a bikini and hang out at the hotel pool to get the action set in motion. Tan lines and bikinis always got me going.....I guess it was because I would be seeing in full what the eyes and public just saw.

There are also plenty of places to eat, classy restaurants, to nice mom and pop ( Mama Mia' buffets on 61st is a favorite place of mine) places to eat.

I always thought that Houston had it's 'hobby corridors', but I never had a session in the Galveston area. Given a choice now, I would travel the miles to Galveston versus going to the Houston hobby places.

Who knows? After a great session, a nice dinner or a walk on the Seawall with your chosen provider/hobbyist would be a perfect ending to a great GFE session.

About Galveston, I would say YES in a heartbeat for a great place to hobby.
Thanks to everyone that commented. Not sure if I’m going to work or to just relax. Thats why I asked. I think I know better not to post ads in coed.