Again With Female Image Standards? January Maye, EP

COOL DEAL!!!
- January Maye
Well, now I understand, and agree, with the many reviews of you that state you have an amazing pair of tits! I've read a lot about you and now I wish you'd get in touch with Vanessa and Celeste and plan a tour of the northern parts of West Texas-especially Amarillo! I'm sure the gentlemen that don't travel to El Paso would keep each of you busy!
Every good and positive thing you have heard about her is true.
Very Nice...as long as you're bending silly rules you oughtta let that kitty come out now n then lol.
She is not bending silly rules.... new image guidelines were posted.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2956629
Jesus ����
Impeccable...
The title of my post was in celebration of topless self-expression due to having read ADMIN post. This platform has been good to me, so Im not looking to bend silly rules.
Was hoping that it would prompt one to re-read image standards.

Hope everybody gets off to a Happy New Year in 2024!

- January Maye
I fully support this rule change and those wonderful boobies!!
Wonderful!!!! I love this photo of you! You have no idea how excited I am to see these new guidelines....I love taking topless photos and popping out my tits! So exciting!!!!!
Gorgeous.
Wonderful!!!! I love this photo of you! You have no idea how excited I am to see these new guidelines....I love taking topless photos and popping out my tits! So exciting!!!!!
Celeste, now you should bless us with an image gallery full of your tits popped out!
Ama, without the quotes I was getting an odd vibe. No offense but you can keep your tits popped in.
"Ama, without the quotes I was getting an odd vibe. No offense but you can keep your tits popped in."

LOL-I tried using the "Quote message in reply" button but it wouldn't work, so gave up and did copy/paste, but then forgot to put in quotation marks! For sure you can count on me not popping my skinny little tits out-but we can all hope that many of the fine young ladies on here take advantage of the new guidelines and free the boobies! There should be an emoji for beads like they throw in New Orleans!
Simply beautiful