URL / Website: https://oliviafox.net/introduction/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: LFK, BODY WORSHIP, BBBJ, DATY DATO CG HUG
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde down to her butt
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is an absolute model. Her green eyes are seductive. Her lips are plump and ready to suck a dick. Her tits are MM DD with light colored small nipples. Her MM ass is huge. She is 5'6" and one of the best at taking care of her body. She has some sexy muscles under her soft smooth skin. A petite waist and fit abdomen. She works out and it shows.
Recommendation: Yes
Amazing woman !!

Appreciate the honest review
Website not working can't see anything
Website not working can't see anything Originally Posted by greeksquad
It is working just fine.
Don’t you appreciate when someone confirms your initial mindset of a no when just looking at an ad. Thanks for the valuable intel !
It's says * it looks like nothing was found on this page* clearly in black letters on the page
It's says * it looks like nothing was found on this page* clearly in black letters on the page Originally Posted by greeksquad
Ignore that message and click on the menu bars above the Twitter bird. Also, from her magazine covers she totally outs herself by sharing her real world (model) name. You can follow her face injection progression from one cover to the next. I remember when this dime was $350, and Google stock was $100, I missed out on both.
It appears she’s gone too far with the enhancements..IMO. Some people may like that.
I had an appointment with this hoe last year,she was Supposedly 10 minutes away,but I knew she was full of shit so I left. when I arrived home I acted like I was still there, 1 hour and 45 minutes later she gets there...Best decision ever lol
I had an appointment with this hoe last year,she was Supposedly 10 minutes away,but I knew she was full of shit so I left. when I arrived home I acted like I was still there, 1 hour and 45 minutes later she gets there...Best decision ever lol Originally Posted by Kevjo80
Well played.
Originally Posted by mynameismudd