Male Sex Toys

hell yeaaaaa and if ya want,i will make ya a sandwich after
lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
What kind of sandwich hun? I like ham n cheese with mustard on wheat :-)
When are you visiting DFW area again?
mmm lol Moose
whatever ya like!!! be that wwy in fall
Nothing can replace a soaked wet pussy that squirts all over you! The very best!!!
I’d prefer a Dallas sandwich heavy on the mayo.
When are you returning to DFW?
mmm lol Moose
whatever ya like!!! be that wwy in fall Originally Posted by DallasRain
do you ever visit Salem
If you like prostate play, this is a good one. https://www.njoytoys.com/product/purewand/
My gf and have gotten different cock rings for me to wear. Including the ones with the vibrating bullets at the top. My favorite is one called the figure 8. It's a double ring that goes around your cocktail and balls. It has three vibrating bullets. One at the top, one in between your cocktail and balls. The other goes behind your balls.

We have a cock pump that we use on occasion.

No masturbation sleeve.

A couple of vibrating butt plugs that are remote controlled.

A curved glass dildo. with a nice size ball at the end to stimulate my prostrate with. Including a one+ gspot vib she got at Target.

a few male chastity cages.

Plus a strap on with a couple of dildos she Fuchs me with. When I'm locked up in my chastity cage
This is why I love this site. I went down the rabbit hole of the beautiful Ms.Alyse's profile, which led to her website, where I had the pleasure of browsing her pics. Wow, she is beautiful and I hope Houston will be on her travel map! Lastly, and most importantly, War Eagle!!
This is why I love this site. I went down the rabbit hole of the beautiful Ms.Alyse's profile, which led to her website, where I had the pleasure of browsing her pics. Wow, she is beautiful and I hope Houston will be on her travel map! Lastly, and most importantly, War Eagle!! Originally Posted by V3raVeR@
Well good luck with that, she is really staying close to her home base these days, she used to travel near here a few times a year but hasn't in a couple years despite my offers for untold riches, fame and fortune.
hell yeaaaaa and if ya want,i will make ya a sandwich after
lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
oooh!
If you like prostate play, this is a good one. https://www.njoytoys.com/product/purewand/ Originally Posted by Porcelainandblue