URL / Website: http://www.spearmintmassage.com/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 6th and Campbell
Activities: FBSM+
Hair Length and Color: Black to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5 3 to 5 4. Slim with enhanced Bs. Nice butt. Very pretty overall
Recommendation: Yes
That does it! After being reminded of Emily again, i am making an appointment with her this weekend.

I've been meaning to write a review but haven't gotten around to it yet. Would be nice to read the entire review. Also a couple comments are empty. I guessing that is premium access content as well?
I've been meaning to write a review but haven't gotten around to it yet. Would be nice to read the entire review. Also a couple comments are empty. I guessing that is premium access content as well? Originally Posted by Red Ford
Definitely write a review and get access to a wealth of good information. This will allow you to research ladies and establishments and will help you not waste time and especially money.

And some guys write some damn funny stuff sometimes.lol

And some guys write some damn funny stuff sometimes.lol Originally Posted by dillyx2
This alone is worth it!

I can also confirm that Emily is leaving towards the end of this coming week.
Based on this and other reviews about her i just tried myself.. Awesome and highly recommend her. Cute, soft, little, perfect body and really sweet. I’ll be back! (But still want to try Mandy out!