Betty Mildler calls black Trump supporters - "blackground"

I don't know what planet these people live on. They are so clueless when it comes to Trumps base.
Amazing - she doesn't realize how bad that is.
She's using her white privilege, I guess.
Sad.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...they-were-paid
Smug. Misinformed. Disingenuous Washington Examiner.

Just plain tragic!

You get three chuckleheads for this one, AE.

• oeb11
  • 07-25-2019, 09:47 AM
DPST such as Twitter are just fine with Racist comments such as Midler made
But if Candace Owens did such - She would be banned for Racism
DPST is the Plantation Politics Racist Party - and they prove it again and again with such idiots as Midler and the Fearsome Foursome labelling anyone who disagrees with them Racist.

The tactic is worn out - People are standing up to it and DPST labelling Racist is running out of steam due to hypocritical usage!

Thank You for showing the Forum where SomeOne stands, noted poster. !!!
She had nice boobs once.
  • oeb11
  • 07-25-2019, 12:13 PM
She could sing once upon a time in the West!
IDEEOTSS
IDEEOTSS Originally Posted by rexdutchman
The left is showing their true colors.
So, I've not seen anyone actually support Betty or even refute what she said.

Sad that it's come to that.
Sad that this is considered news.
So, I've not seen anyone actually support Betty or even refute what she said.

Sad that it's come to that. Originally Posted by eccielover
The left can't support what she said and , because of her long support of LGFTCIAMOUSEwhatever issues, they can't attack her either so, crickets chirping.
All I know is that Trump said it himself regarding his supporters. He loves the poorly educated. Should I post the video. I think i should. Bette is spot on. Shame on those Trump supporters.
All I know is that Trump said it himself regarding his supporters. He loves the poorly educated. Should I post the video. I think i should. Bette is spot on. Shame on those Trump supporters. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
hildebeest staffers bragged about how hildebeest liked her supporters to be "ignorant". hildebeest is lucky that that particular character flaw is evident in all of her sycophants and worshipful minions.
^ um yea...whatever makes you sleep at night.
^ um yea...whatever makes you sleep at night. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
hildebeest not being president helps me sleep at night.

hildebeest "doesn't want the people knowing about her relationships on Wall Street

"She wants to achieve consistency and the best way to do that is to keep the people ignorant"
Is that all it takes, IBH?

Well she’s never going to be President.

Sleep well.