Another Degrading Video of Trump Surfaces

What a fuckin embarrassment. This clown is no billionaire. Real billionaires dont do shit like this for money. What an attention whore this clown ass dude is.

While honorable men and War Hero's such as John McCain, Robert Mueller, John Kerry, where serving their country this clown was participating in Tranny videos and Chicken Dance videos, and WWF Wrestling videos..

What a complete and total loser he is...I cant even begin to imagine Obama and Bush denigrating themselves in such an egregious fashion.

No wonder the USA is the world's laughingstock...

Thanks for sharing, SC!

Trumpy is a performer. You know, like Lady Gaga.

You're right, I can't imagine Bush or obama doing SNL. No talent.

On his very first foray into politics, trumpy ran for POTUS and won. Who did you say is a "complete and total loser"?

And which one of the dancing chickens is you?
In 2004 Donald Trump was a private citizen and a registered democrat. I guess he's grown up since then but you haven't.
Shall I remind you of Richard Nixon on Laugh In? How about John Wayne? Maybe you recall Charlton Heston proposing to Mike Meyers in drag? How about Obama slow jamming the headlines? Hillary helping a stage magician pull off a trick at the Kennedy Center? Any of these ring a bell? Calvin Coolidge wearing an Indian head dress? You have to remember that.
Your shit is so weak it doesn't even qualify as baby shit.
How bout this for a punch line;" Cockadoodle doo folks I'm Donald Trump." - President of the United States
Maybe SC can audition in drag for trumpy's next video. He/she will have to beat out Rudy, though....

How bout this for a punch line;" Cockadoodle folks I'm Donald Trump." - President of the United States Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Cockadoodle Dooo!!

Trumpy makes the sun rise each day. Do you thank him?

"It's morning in America again!" - Ronald Reagan, 1984
There's no question the office and institution is irreparably tarnished with the presence of Trumps
There's no question the office and institution is (sic) irreparably tarnished.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Huh? You mean to tell me after two fucking decades they still can't get Slick Willy's cum stains out of the Oval Office??

Sheeiiitt!!
There's no question .... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Speaking of "question" ... do you ever QUESTION your decision to post ludicrous fabrications in order to draw much needed attention to yourself? That is a rhetorical QUESTION ... (look it up!)
I remember what George W said when asked "what is the first thing he would do as President?" - his answer - "scrub the bathroom"
Huh? You mean to tell me after two fucking decades they still can't get Slick Willy's cum stains out of the Oval Office??

Sheeiiitt!! Originally Posted by lustylad
Ahhh, you beat me to it.

Sheeiiitt!! Originally Posted by lustylad
Monica did. She wore it out the back door. She doesn't swallow.

Which reminds me .... why would anyone in this country want a woman to be President of the United States who doesn't know her husband is getting blow jobs in the other end of the house in his home office .... except SC, of course? But he (SC) likes them as deaf, blind, and dumb as first base!

• R.M.
  • 07-27-2019, 12:44 PM
What the embarrassment really is some of you people would rather our country fail than succeed while Trump is in office. Just because you have rabid hate in your tiny little heart. No wonder why your'e so miserable.
What the embarrassment really is some of you people would rather our country fail than succeed while Trump is in office. Just because you have rabid hate in your tiny little heart. No wonder why your'e so miserable. Originally Posted by R.M.
He's not qualified for one of those NEW JOBS, so he's envious.

He also sees the "free shit" evaporating!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Speaking of "question" ... do you ever QUESTION your decision to post ludicrous fabrications in order to draw much needed attention to yourself? That is a rhetorical QUESTION ... (look it up!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
I wouldn't say degrading. I stated here long ago - this is a four year publicity stunt. The video release is just par for the course. The smear campaign is well underway.

Fabrications?

Look it up.