Coats quits after White House suppresses warnings about Russia.

This makes sense. Trump’s loyalty is only to Trump.

https://www.businessinsider.com/dni-...ngs-nyt-2019-7

Trump's intelligence chief resigned after the White House repeatedly suppressed his warnings about Russian interference, New York Times reports

Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats in recent months saw his warnings about threats posed by Russia watered down by the White House, The New York Times reported Sunday.

According to The Times, a dossier by Coats on Russian interference in the 2018 midterms was altered by the White House to contain less critical language.
Coats' resignation was announced Sunday in a tweet by President Donald Trump, who wants a loyalist, Rep. John Ratcliffe of Texas, to replace him.
Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats repeatedly found his warnings about the threat posed by Russia suppressed by the White House, The New York Times reported Sunday amid his resignation from the post.

According to The Times, Coats has often found himself at odds with President Donald Trump over Russia, a situation that worsened in recent months.

Coats saw Russia as an adversary to the US, The Times wrote, and pushed for closer cooperation with European countries to counter it, but the White House did not agree.
Your on a ROLL...5-star thread.
You should combine the threads...they are the same NONSENSE!!
You forget to add +++++++++++
You forget to add +++++++++++ Originally Posted by bb1961
Did he post the same thread twice? Yes he did! Maybe the mods could merge them and give him the first 10 star thread!!!!!
You forget to add +++++++++++ Originally Posted by bb1961

Nice hijack attempt.

However, you haven't addressed the topic in EITHER thread.
Did he post the same thread twice? Yes he did! Maybe the mods could merge them and give him the first 10 star thread!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Maybe you should read one of them.
Why would I?

Nice hijack attempt.

However, you haven't addressed the topic in EITHER thread. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You love yourself too much!!
Maybe you should read one of them. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe you should post a thread about what Obama did to stop Russian interference in our elections. Nunes warned him in 2014.
John Ratcliffe who interviewed for the job at the Mueller hearing. A trump loyalist and high ranking leader in the Texas Russian sympathizer caucus, aka Freedumb caucus. The qualifications for the DNI position or any position in Putin’s punk’s administration must be blind loyalty because It certainly isn’t experience. FBI director Wray better watch his back the fat lying bastard needs a loyalist in that position. Someone like Rudy to aide in the cover up.
John Ratcliffe who interviewed for the job at the Mueller hearing. A trump loyalist and high ranking leader in the Texas Russian sympathizer caucus, aka Freedumb caucus. The qualifications for the DNI position or any position in Putin’s punk’s administration must be blind loyalty because It certainly isn’t experience. FBI director Wray better watch his back the fat lying bastard needs a loyalist in that position. Someone like Rudy to aide in the cover up. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Well, Radcliffe is a former Federal Prosecutor. I’m sure he’ll be of some help in the Barr/Durham investigation. It’s called draining the swamp.
President Trump needs to get rid of Wray and the CIA director. Whoever is advising him to make those poor appointments, needs to go too.

Drain, baby, drain.
Well, Radcliffe is a former Federal Prosecutor. I’m sure he’ll be of some help in the Barr/Durham investigation. It’s called draining the swamp. Originally Posted by bambino
Looks to me like Putin’s punk is making the swamp a cesspool filled with turds before he declares the swamp has been drained.
Looks to me like Putin’s punk is making the swamp a cesspool filled with turds before he declares the swamp has been drained. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

what do you have against America, citizen? i find your boggle to be boggling. oh that's right .. for reasons you can't justify you hate Trump. That's okay .. hatred is a disease.

unfortunately .. there isn't a cure yet. stay calm .. breakthroughs happen all the time. don't give up hope for a cure.

BAHHAHAAAAAAAAAA
Looks to me like Putin’s punk is making the swamp a cesspool filled with turds before he declares the swamp has been drained. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Putin's punks are on the left; always have been.