Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Chat, lap dance, HJ, CBJ, CG, MISS, K9
Session Length: 60 min +
Fee: $$.5
Hair Length and Color: brown, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'2" +/- 100 pounds, 34A at most. Real skinny, some marks on face from acne, cute ass in jeans. Once the clothes came off, mommy belly and small saggy tits with decent nipples.
Recommendation: No
Sorry for the bad experience and the loss of your money.

Here on the MS Gulf Coast, the established (reputable) Ladies are found on ECCIE.

Does this provider post ads on Back Page or other boards?

Any additional information you could provide would help save your fellow Hobbyists the disappointment you describe in your review.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
It started with a reference from someone I work with, although he was here last year, so I guess she had her child since then. I did not see her on BP. I do browse on there, but wouldn't consider anyone unless they had a review here. She is independant, thats all I really know.

I did enjoy my time in Biloxi, and will return again in the spring. I will make arrangements with one of the classy ladies on here ( I have 4 favorites..... tough choice to be made!) If my trip was not cut short by 8 days I would have used my bigger head to make the decision. And on top of that I had to leave before the M&G next week.
Another sad tale - like Biomed said, I'd stick with our lovely ECCIE gals when possible!
Another sad tale - like Biomed said, I'd stick with our lovely ECCIE gals when possible! Originally Posted by vicinms
In fairness, though, he did say this was a personal reference from a co-worker. While the ladies here are (for the most part) known quantities, I'd go with a personal reference if I knew the referrer well and trusted his judgment.

After an experience like this though, I'd move the referrer to the "can't trust his judgment" list. But I can't fault the OP for going with this, whereas I'd be (privately) rolling my eyes and thinking to myself "Well, what else can you expect?" if he'd found her on BP.

Cheers,

bcg
I bitched about it when I saw him the other day, but he has had good leads in the past. A year can make a differance, He owes me a beer.

Now I did have 2 dates with another one of his referances while in town. First date was dinner and some gambling, and the second date was 2 hours of desert in my hotel room a few days later. The dinner and desert cost was less than the above adventure, and she was really a great person. For now she is UTR, and I will respect her wishes.

BCG: I have a few months to plan my next trip back, and it will involve one of the ladies from ECCIE!
... He owes me a beer.

N... Originally Posted by raedy4funn45
Sounds like he owes you a case.
  • Macy2
  • 09-12-2012, 12:35 PM
*Comment deleted by staff*

Providers are prohibited from posting in the review forums.
Sorry for you bad experience. When she said "no kissing", I would have picked up myself and headed for the car.
Has no one noticed this review is almost TWO YEARS OLD??

Macy bumped it. Mods: Please close it.
Well I had hoped only Macy would make the mistake (she is aware) of posting in this thread!

Closing now.....