User ID:: N/A
Phone: N/A
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dennis Lane
Activities: CFS
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders, dirty blond with highlights, looked professionally done
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: about 5'6" to 5'8", athletic build
Recommendation: Yes
Sometimes I wonder why some of these girls can't even afford to get a phone. Hell MetroPCS/T-Mobile has plans as low as $30 per month and phones as cheap as $29. Communications are so affordable these days, there is really no excuse not to have one. The boyfriend angle may be the reason for not giving a number but I seriously doubt that she doesn't have a phone.(especially not being from Texas). People need to communicate with their loved ones, etc.
That could be the case. I'm just conveying what she said. She might believe this is a short term gig and does not want a bunch of mongers pestering here later or a thousand other reasons.
That could be the case. I'm just conveying what she said. She might believe this is a short term gig and does not want a bunch of mongers pestering here later or a thousand other reasons. Originally Posted by jd75019
That's a possibility too. People that are making money are going to have a phone.
Of course she has a phone...most women would kill themselves without one. It's her manager that doesnt want her to give her # away, afraid that her savior might come along