Your new HUD Secretary

You can fool some of the people all the time or you can fool all the people some of the time or, if you have a twin brother, you can fool all the people all the time. Based on past performance, if he’s Hillary’s running mate, how will we know for sure?

http://www.chron.com/news/bizarre/ar...in-1953987.php
[SIZE=3][SIZE=2]You can fool some of the people all the time or you can fool all the people some of the time or, if you have a twin brother, you can fool all the people all the time. Originally Posted by Sickpuppy
That's not a new concept! Rumor has it that the identical Idiot twins (JD & IB) fill in for each other at their neighborhood gay bar all of the time.

You can't tell the players without a scorecard!
The a Castro Twins will, as their popularity increases, have to deal with the questions about their bat-shit-crazy mother.
The photo caption is a little premature? What is it with SA Mayor's .... (or wannabes) ..

Cisneros was practically a "shoe-in" for Governor ... but ....

Now this guy pulls a fast one ... higher aspirations?
It takes two to service the "O"...
The photo caption is a little premature? What is it with SA Mayor's .... (or wannabes) ..

Cisneros was practically a "shoe-in" for Governor ... but ....

Now this guy pulls a fast one ... higher aspirations? Originally Posted by LexusLover
what the fuck does that even mean, LLIdiot?

I mean, your post reads like a drunken pre-vomit rant.
The a Castro Twins will, as their popularity increases, have to deal with the questions about their bat-shit-crazy mother. Originally Posted by Jackie S
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...mty_twitter_fn
  • Old-T
  • 06-18-2014, 09:09 PM
So, you have an issue with someone because they have the audacity to point out that the Texans stole Texas from Mexico? Why is that? It is what happened--just as most the US was stolen from Native Americans. There are some exceptions: Manhattan, much of Pennsylvania, etc., but for the most part that was an accurate statement. The "drunken" part of her comment I can't speak for and is doubtful at best.

Or are you claiming the the Americans who settled in Texas at the invitation of the Mexicans actually won it in a card game? Or maybe you thing Texas was just misplaced by Mexico and it's "finders keepers".

Just how was Texas NOT stolen?
So, you have an issue with someone because they have the audacity to point out that the Texans stole Texas from Mexico? Why is that? It is what happened--just as most the US was stolen from Native Americans. There are some exceptions: Manhattan, much of Pennsylvania, etc., but for the most part that was an accurate statement. The "drunken" part of her comment I can't speak for and is doubtful at best.

Or are you claiming the the Americans who settled in Texas at the invitation of the Mexicans actually won it in a card game? Or maybe you thing Texas was just misplaced by Mexico and it's "finders keepers".

Originally Posted by Old-T
Who did the Mexicans steal it from? And who did those people steal it from? How many civilizations, and tens of thousands of years, do we have to go back to ascertain who the " legitimate" owners are.

When Spain entered what is now Mexico, the Aztecs were the principle military power. Cortez used other tribes that had been subjugated by the Aztecs to conquer them.

Granted, the "Texians" were not the Nobelist of settlers, but they were getting along fine being Mexican Citizens until Santa Anna declared himself Dictator and tore up the Constitution that was governing Mexico at that time.

True, the USA would have probably ended up with it all in the end. Aren't you glad we did?
Who did the Mexicans steal it from? And who did those people steal it from? How many civilizations, and tens of thousands of years, do we have to go back to ascertain who the " legitimate" owners are.

When Spain entered what is now Mexico, the Aztecs were the principle military power. Cortez used other tribes that had been subjugated by the Aztecs to conquer them.

Granted, the "Texians" were not the Nobelist of settlers, but they were getting along fine being Mexican Citizens until Santa Anna declared himself Dictator and tore up the Constitution that was governing Mexico at that time.

True, the USA would have probably ended up with it all in the end. Aren't you glad we did? Originally Posted by Jackie S
+1 The Aztecs were merely the last tribe to conquer the Valley of Mexico before the arrival of the Conquistadors, and Pieter Schaghen didn't know that the land he purchased from the Carnarsee didn't belong to the Carnarsee.

True, the USA would have probably ended up with it all in the end. Aren't you glad we did? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Judging by the FLOOD OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS into the US from Mexico, I'd say Mexico is in the process of taking its territory back... Aren't you glad they are?

• Old-T
  • 06-19-2014, 08:24 PM

Of course the Mexicans stole it from the Aztecs (and others), and they stole it from others.

I am certainly not saying we should give it mack to the Olmecs or such--but to say that momma Castro is a nut for pointing it out is a but absurd.
I am not questioning the legitimacy, but let us be reasonably honest: we did steal it, so admit it and move on. And quit getting bent out of shape when someone points out what happened.

Of course the Mexicans stole it from the Aztecs (and others), and they stole it from others.

I am certainly not saying we should give it mack to the Olmecs or such--but to say that momma Castro is a nut for pointing it out is a but absurd.
I am not questioning the legitimacy, but let us be reasonably honest: we did steal it, so admit it and move on. And quit getting bent out of shape when someone points out what happened. Originally Posted by Old-T
Small quibble with your post, Old-T: the Aztecs ARE Mexicas.

I am not questioning the legitimacy, but let us be reasonably honest: we did steal it, so admit it and move on. And quit getting bent out of shape when someone points out what happened. Originally Posted by Old-T

The U is close to the I... but the M is not so close to the B... Old-Thumper

Originally Posted by Old-T
because we won, and they didn't. to the victor go the spoils of war.

What did Davy Crocket say when he saw all the mexicans running towards the alamo?

Who ordered concrete?

What's a mexican's favorite sport?

cross country

2 mexicans are in a car, who is driving?

A cop

What do you call a group of stoned mexicans?

Baked beans

How Do You Starve A Mexican?

Put Their Food Stamps In Their Work Boots.

What are the first 3 words in every mexican cookbook?

steal a chicken

Why doesn't Mexico have an Olympic team?

Any Mexican that can run jump or swim is in the US!

An Arab, Frenchman, American and a Mexican are riding down the highway. The Arab picks up an AK-47. He shoots a couple of rounds and then throws the gun out the window. The American asks him why he through the gun out the window and the Arab says they have so many of those where he is from he doesn't care about what happens to them.

The Frenchman picks up a bottle of wine and drinks a little and throws it out the window. The American asks him why he tossed it. The Frenchman says they have so much of it where he is from he doesn't care what happens to it.

The American picks up the Mexican and throws him out the window.

An Englishman, Frenchman, Mexican, and Texan were flying across country on a small plane when the pilot comes on the loud speaker and says " We're having mechanical problems and the only way we can make it to the next airport is for 3 of you to open the door and jump, at least one of you can survive" The four open the door and look out below. The Englishman takes a deep breath and hollers "God Save The Queen" and jumps. The Frenchman gets really inspired and hollers "Viva La France" and he also jumps. This really pumps up the Texan so he hollers "Remember the Alamo" and he grabs the Mexican and throws him out of the plane.