I know its be said b4 but has there ever been a bigger liar than obama?

http://nypost.com/2014/06/22/clinton...eception-book/

read this its galling Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

"galling" yes. But, it's going to be a blast to sit back and watch this "Train Wreck".
Why did you put quotations around the word galling, Slobbrin? Do you not understand the word or its usage?

Maybe you can borrow your partner's Merriam Webster's dictionary at your next GED class and brush up on your vocabulary.

Why did you put quotations around the word galling, Slobbrin? Do you not understand the word or its usage?

Maybe you can borrow your partner's Merriam Webster's dictionary at your next GED class and brush up on your vocabulary. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Read this, it should clear up your confusion... "Dick Turd" http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/gramm.../quotation.htm

gall·ing [gaw-ling] Show IPA
adjective
that galls; chafing; irritating; vexing; exasperating.

"Dick Turd" did I tell you that my son gave you your new name? LOLing You!
I know its be said b4 but has there ever been a bigger liar than obama? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It is obvious that you live up to your name, "nevergaveitathought." It appears that thinking is not a part of your "thought" process.

It is quite obvious that you have not read any of LLIdiot's (AKA LexiLIar) posts! Or the posts of his identical twins, JD & IB and/or his other defecting son JL. And please don't forget LL's lying, hypocritical nephews, Trendy and "Sweet Ass" IIFFY!

They are a family full of lying hypocrites. Unfortunately, those are their better traits.

It is all downhill after that.
Read this, it should clear up your confusion... "Dick Turd" http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/gramm.../quotation.htm

gall·ing [gaw-ling] Show IPA
adjective
that galls; chafing; irritating; vexing; exasperating.

Yeah. I know fool. Why did you choose to quote it?

"Dick Turd" did I tell you that my son gave you your new name? LOLing You! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Like father like son ... He's as fucking stupid as you are. Please tell him that Dick Turd said that.

Btw, can he get me tickets to the circus... Or at least the freak show?

On another note, what kind of father shares his hooker board experience with his kid? You both must be very proud. Did you see "Nebraska?"
The most surprising revelation in that article was that Hillary didn't initially want to support Obama's lie.
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The most surprising revelation in that article was that Hillary didn't initially want to support Obama's lie. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's probably why she resigned.

Jim
What's up? ... "Dick Turd" <--- my son gave you, your new name... LOL

What's up? ... "Dick Turd" <--- my son gave you, your new name... LOL

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You mean the one you kept in the closet until he ran off and joined the circus? THe one who's as retarded as you are? The one who didn't finish high school, like his Papa?

Are you sure who the mother is? maybe it's the woman in the NBomb video you keep posting good times x 2

maybe it's the woman in the NBomb video you keep posting good times x 2 Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I'm sure you are not my sons mother ... "Dick Turd"

More nonsense.

Goodtimesgoodtimes...
More nonsense.

Goodtimesgoodtimes... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I know what you mean...