What would you do in this situation?

Hey everyone, need some info and input. So, last nite i was meetin up with my usual girl, known her for a year and been seein her on and off throughout that time. we made plans to meet up at 9:30-10, and when i pick her up, and head to her friends place to fuck. before we get out of the car, i hand her the money (again, ive met up with her many times, and she didnt even ask for it, i just handed it) well, the front door was locked, so she said she had to go around back to unlock it. guy comes up while im waiting at the front door askin if the guy was home, i said idk, and he went around back. 10 mins later, he gets some weed or whatever and leaves via the back. 20 mins total of waiting, i leave, after textin her twice, and callin 3 times, she didnt put me to voicemail, but just didnt pick up. texted her again this morning wondering wtf happened and why she did a cash and dash on me. anyone have any suggestions as to what i should do?
  • FFH
  • 09-23-2015, 12:59 PM
Move on
well, in that case, Laurie who's on kirk ave is now a cash and dash whore
That sucks ! Write an alert :/
Forget about her and be thankful she didn't take you for more or have you robbed.
When you have "Sheetz" dates this is what happens. It's your baby, you rock it! All you can do is drink a glass of COLD water and dream of Aubrey.
What to do let me see the best thing is to move on second best is try to get a piece of her ass for free cause you're not getting the money back.
yup, that's what i did loan
Is this Laurie the ass cleaner extrordinaire?