Question for the guys

Do you prefer a lady to wear makeup or go with the natural look?
Natural look, but that probably means some makeup in real life. Guys don't usually know crap about all the stuff that the gals do to doll up for us.
  • RZ
  • 08-28-2019, 03:45 PM
I think the key is play to your strengths, some a little makeup looks amazing, some look amazing with nothing, but i think def stay away from the caked on look... it's not healthy for your skin and gives a false appearance if you wear too much, hopefully that makes sense
I appreciate when a lady takes the time and effort to put on makeup, but that is not necessarily something that is going to effect whether or not I am going to enjoy my time with her.

That said, like RZ said, you have to go with your strengths and know your weaknesses. In our most recent encounter you looked good to me right out of the shower. You have good complexion and natural skin tone. However, a lady who Mother Nature has not been as kind to might do better applying makeup. With red patches, acne scars, etc., makeup applied tastefully can really make a difference.

I will say this. Ladies if you are going to post, or after screening send facial pics, I recommend appearing in the photos as you plan to appear in person. Photos set expectations and that can lead to the WOW factor or disappointment. JMO
UTR Hottie

I have had a few dates were the woman has her hair up with no makeup and the mood was dampenend. I have seen woman with light makeup French nail long eye lashed and was very impressed.
I have done both. Those that ai see love the fresh out of the shower look.

I'm not one that really wears a ton of makeup
^^^ I would have to say this is the sexiest look
More often than not when I ask guys during booking about their preferences on things like drinks, food, lighting, makeup etc they will ask for it to be on the more natural side. Almost an "no-makeup" makeup look.
If they say they have no preference i'll go a little Jackie Aina (maybe a little less than that):
I have done both. Those that ai see love the fresh out of the shower look.

I'm not one that really wears a ton of makeup Originally Posted by UtrHottieATX
Fresh out of the shower worked for me!!
100% natural is my preference.

I greatly prefer spending time with a woman in her just-woke-up state over one who is all made up for a night on the town.

And related to the topic, a woman in a short, denim skirt and a loose, thin blouse is far sexier to me than a woman in lingerie.

Recently had a gal visit me who's wearing makeup and dressed up in all her profile/ad pictures.
As she walked up, I saw no makeup and casual attire - I was thrilled.
Seeing her natural beauty, not concealed by paint, was a turn-on.

Gals who show up all dressed up and made up - not a turn-on - but all is well once my face is buried between her inner-thighs and ass-cheeks.
I love the fresh out of the shower look- wet hair is also a major plus for me for some reason.
Open the door freshly showered and butt naked is best!!!!!
Do you prefer a lady to wear makeup or go with the natural look? Originally Posted by UtrHottieATX
No makeup and showered.
I love the fact there are so many of you the prefer the fresh showered look. I rock it the most
I love the fact there are so many of you the prefer the fresh showered look. I rock it the most Originally Posted by UtrHottieATX
We appreciate the shower also.