Plano AMPs

Plano AMPs or other massage -

1) Just an overview of my experiences in Plano(Richardson and Garland) in the last 10-12 years

2) It's a "given' that if I wanted better AMP service, I should drive to Dallas

Given a modest amount of $$ and not a lot of hobby time, here's what I've run into:

The Scene is Sad. No consistent service is available if you care for anymore than a keep your hands to yourself tug after a lame massage. I've tried AMPs as they popped up and the few Anglo ladies that advertise in the Body Rub section. As I said, it's a YMMV situation from visit to visit.

It seems the AMP Sweep from a whole ago, (was it last summer or fall a year back?), hurt the AMP sitation in the general area thoroughly. I've yet to find a place where a decent massage and BBBJ and or SS are attainable now.

The bright spots have been few and far between and the Great to Fantastic providers disappear quickly, or become unsteady. It's been strange to me to have leaved elsewhere, in areas that don't seem to have the Hobby Mystique and variety of the DFW area and that I've never had 2-3 Go-To, always going get an awesome experience providers. And there are so many in every "Burb"?

I in NO Way imply that my observations and experiences are the Final Word in NE Metroplex horn-doggery.

Best of luck,

Birdawg
  • MRMR
  • 12-27-2014, 05:49 PM
What ever happened to Lisa in N. Dallas/Plano? Texas Sensual Message (I think)??
Middle aged Gal with Blonde hair and hot.
Been years but this thread got me thinking.
Could be out of my $$ range. I not a frequent hobbyist except by occasional binges. The ladies that are close to $200 and uphill of that figure are not on my radar with any frequency.