Is there a hooker convention in Rochester this week?

So far I see Sage, AmberKnights, Faith, Sara Charles and Lauren Luva all traveling to Rochester this week. I'm not sure that's a complete list either.

Every one of them I would love to see, but could you ladies spread it out a little better? Give us some recovery time.
reverse threAD?

and yes... hooker convention at the old holidome location in henrietta... just show up with your pants around your ankles and the rest will be taken care of automatically!

• Doove
  • 03-11-2014, 02:05 PM
So far I see Sage, AmberKnights, Faith, Sara Charles and Lauren Luva all traveling to Rochester this week. Originally Posted by bobmidnight
Autumn Bolan too, i believe. Unless she's had a change of plans.
  • Tiger
  • 03-11-2014, 02:08 PM
Autumn Bolan too, i believe. Unless she's had a change of plans. Originally Posted by Doove
Shhhhh!

more time for me. lol.
Tabatha Tucker is in town too!
Was thinking of coming up there Thursday and Friday. Hmm maybe I should wait. Getting a bit crowded lol
Looks like the ladies are responding to guys complaining about lack of talent in ROC....lol
I believe AmberKnights is based in Rochester
You know I've been around for a loooooong time even before the big crash and I will definitely say that the talent in rochester used to be the gold standard for the area. Now I am afraid that it at least seems to me that buffalo and Syracuse seem to be the areas where the newer talent is going ,,,which is a shame considering all the long time hobbyists we have still active as well as utr active.. Don't get me wrong, I'm not dissing any of our area ladies and we have some great ones but most agencies are gone even the ones that used to provide ladies utr.....
You know I've been around for a loooooong time even before the big crash..... Originally Posted by Nigel007again
The ASPD server crash?
Idk how you guys are still going to Henrietta with LE just camping out in the hotel parking lots
No wonder I couldn't find anything today... I'm in the wrong dam city. LoL
  • Saige
  • 03-12-2014, 03:23 PM
I didnt see any LE while there....
Well one. And he smiled at Me while getting his donuts!

I wasn't looking out for work...
I was illegally driiiiving.
Lol
Hence the reason I hardly travel
Perhaps there is some wisdom in coordinating, staggering out trips to cities, alternating between major metropolises and smaller locations like Ithaca and prosperous suburbs of Binghamton, e.g. Vestal, targeting via pm and being selectively UTR. A range of strategies to maximize time x revenue x goodwill x 1/fatigue.

Generate a Production Function, seriously, and perhaps find someone who thoroughly understands the concept of efficiencies. Not a superficial 'expert' but a true one, who knows the "deep" idea behind the word "efficiency" vs. efficiencies, systems, and environment.
Perhaps there is some wisdom in coordinating, staggering out trips to cities, alternating between major metropolises and smaller locations like Ithaca and prosperous suburbs of Binghamton, e.g. Vestal, targeting via pm and being selectively UTR. A range of strategies to maximize time x revenue x goodwill x 1/fatigue.

Generate a Production Function, seriously, and perhaps find someone who thoroughly understands the concept of efficiencies. Not a superficial 'expert' but a true one, who knows the "deep" idea behind the word "efficiency" vs. efficiencies, systems, and environment. Originally Posted by greenpeace2014
impressive... you and boneher should parlay this one out

heres one idea... hows about more threADs to maximize efficiency?