Do Mods scout and Introduce Providers to ECCIE?

Does one of the job duties of Mods is to scout the area they are moderating for and find new girls to add to ECCIE tree?

Is there a target to keep your mod job? how does this work?
yep... even get a company car to go out and find new pussy talent... thats how it works... you cracked the code
yep... even get a company car to go out and find new pussy talent... Originally Posted by Plastic Man

I want to be a mod when I grow up

I want to be a mod when I grow up Originally Posted by wassupdude82
Don't pay Tiny Man no mind.....
The little squirt is just a frustrated stable cleaner hoping to be a horse farmer when he grows up......
Does one of the job duties of Mods is to scout the area they are moderating for and find new girls to add to ECCIE tree?

Is there a target to keep your mod job? how does this work? Originally Posted by wassupdude82
Of course they do. Where do you think all that free pussy comes from that the Mods are always bragging about? They're Mods! They don't want just the old used stuff. They want....no , they deserve , the fresh stuff -- the stuff called Untainted Taint.
Dose dorkness thoroughly enjoy his own ROS?

I was lucky , one of my first clients was a long time member here. So I guess you could say he scouted me. Lol
How did he treat your taint?
Don't pay Tiny Man no mind.....
The little squirt is just a frustrated stable cleaner hoping to be a horse farmer when he grows up...... Originally Posted by Celso
oh mary celso... jimmies might start thinkin you aint gettin any... what with you being so angry and a fussin and a feudin lately...

ps... hows your "flock"... quack quack
oh mary celso... jimmies might start thinkin you aint gettin any... what with you being so angry and a fussin and a feudin lately... Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Come on little dude....
No seriously...... Are you really that stupid or is it just an act???
Not angry at all, how could ya miss this emoticon, used above???....
Was LMAO at you shorty.....

If ya missed that bet ya must have rode to school on the short bus ....ijs....
you wanna kiss? make it all better... maybe a pony ride?
you wanna kiss? make it all better... maybe a pony ride? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Now there you go again Sunshine, trying to hit on me.
Told you before I don't swing like you that way....
Unlike you Tiny, I prefer the pussy to the pole....

Remember Sunshine....

projecting again... time for new material mary... see if youre bright enough to keep up
projecting again... time for new material mary... see if youre bright enough to keep up Originally Posted by Plastic Man
YO, your slipping Slick.....

Getting too easy to tell you super ego, apart from your little buddy id.....

...next thing is you might go crying to MODS ...AGAIN!!!.....
...next thing is you might go crying to MODS ...AGAIN!!!..... Originally Posted by Celso
poor mary... maybe its time you fess up about your multiple handles... if not show the proof you have of anyone crying to a mod other than you or your alter egos

lol... your digging another hole mary and all your attention is going right where plastic man wants it...