Multi DATY O's - What's Your Limit Ladies?

Yeah it's an addiction..so what. I love making a woman cum from achingly slow DATY..feeling her body grinding as she gets close..her muffled moans or high-pitched squeals as she goes over the edge..the convulsions of her body as waves of pleasure flow thru her...my hands gripping her asscheeks to hold myself in place and feel her pussy shuddering as pleasure assaults your senses....if you lace your fingers thur my hair as I dine on you I'll only be more inspired.. SO...let's presume I'm NOT going to stop licking your juicy pussy after you cum...I may slow down..even lick much more lightly...but I'm enjoying myself between your legs and would prefer not to stop until you're a limp rag of sweat and pussy juice.

How many can you take it ladies....by that I mean cumming? What's your DATY orgasm limit before you go limp and/or pass out?
This is such a threAD. lol Not a bad idea, though.
A ThreAd like this does keep one away from the one and done and now it tickles DATY experience, though. Hopefully. If the ladies will chime in and us men will stfu...
I like Daty/O, Proof is in the pudding.
No ladies have answered, apparently there is not a limit. Either that, or they are trying to think of a comfortable number to fake so we will feel like we maxed them out.
Hey OP...don't worry about it...it's a great threAD....

When it comes to DATY...I am the connoisseur...hell I think I get more out of giving then the girl who is receiving!...

Rock on with the AD..hopefully it gets you some exposure..
Eh hem ...

Limit is prob around 15 or so. Never really counted. Just until the kitty is outta milk. She gets pretty juicy though. It takes a min or two.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for askin'!
^^^^ and that is one fabulous kitty.....
I would say for me personally I get quite sensitive after an O...but usually 5 min or so and im ready for more. No limit just a bit of sensitivity
  • ktiix
  • 09-20-2014, 10:02 PM
They can pretend to cum till you're out of cash, and you'd be silly to think you would even know she was faking.
I'm willing and ready. I have an incall. PM me.
Women can have unlimited orgasms. How, you ask? Because they are faking them.
Unlimited for me❤

I like to get off 3 times average. Being low volume has its perks.
Exactly what I love about mature women THN! I've been with some late teens/early 20's young ladies who I couldn't get off with a jackhammer and a bottle of Peach Ciroc. (One FINALLY told me that she only cums when she masterbates)
Mature women totally ROCK when it comes (or cums) to getting off during DATY/DATO!!

Eh hem ...

Limit is prob around 15 or so. Never really counted. Just until the kitty is outta milk. She gets pretty juicy though. It takes a min or two.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for askin'! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Exactly what I love about mature women THN! I've been with some late teens/early 20's young ladies who I couldn't get off with a jackhammer and a bottle of Peach Ciroc. (One FINALLY told me that she only cums when she masterbates)
Mature women totally ROCK when it comes (or cums) to getting off during DATY/DATO!! Originally Posted by planojim
You got that right....damn I love a girl who knows her body well enough to allow herself to relax and ease into the deep O...plus some squirt never hurt...