What would you do. ...

A guy calls for an outcall to his hotel but he informs that he's been caught by the police recently.

Would you still go and see him?
Not just no but hell no.
Is business that slow that you would even consider this? Lower your rate $50 for P411 and add CIM to your menu. Do that and you wont be slow enough to even consider something as illegitimate as taking that appt!
Yeah, follow your gut feeling!
No I wouldn't do it. ....a friends friend asked and I knew I wasn't crazy when I said hell no. I told them are you serious? ! Is this a joke? You would go see a guy who has recently been caught by police for seeing a provider before and you're really considering on going to an out call to a hotel to him knowing this info? Smh....I told her to tell her friend to have her bali money ready! Idiot!
Wouldn't the guy be paranoid about calling a provider if he just got caught up in a sting?

Doesn't smell right.
Fuck No.
Sexi,

I've given up on trying to figure out motivations, but why in fuck would a guy volunteer that and why in double fuck would a lady consider seeing the guy.
Not just no but hell no. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Ditto.
That's just foreplay. Ladies, you're supposed to show up in cop uniform.
  • DSK
  • 02-06-2015, 09:20 AM
A guy calls for an outcall to his hotel but he informs that he's been caught by the police recently.

Would you still go and see him? Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
Hell, it is damn honest of him if it is true. Perhaps it is reverse psychology?