Encounter: Another Maple Review

Date: 05/20/2022
Name: Maple
Phone: after screening
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/ [added website - GM]`[added website - GM]
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Korea Town
Activities: DFK,LFK,DATY,BBBJ,CG,RCG,Doggi e,Surf,Mish.
Hair Length and Color: Long dyed blonde with other highlights.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slim body with a cute ass, nice feet, nice teeth, nice small C large B cups. 5'4" seems taller?
Recommendation: Yes
Seen her recently and agreed on the not a lot of interaction from her as her English is very limited. We DFK a tons and her BBBJ is slow and good. I'll probably write a review later but not sure if it's beneficial since she's leaving after today
i know shes the perfect woman. even if she can talk english, she doesnt and thats ok with me because im not in a real talkative mood when i show up to bang her. i think she enjoys the sex. last time i ate her until i could see her wetness coming out. when i hit her spot she closed her eyes and moaned and played with her nipples. i didnt give her an O . i think she requires more pressure but if she comes back i think i know what to do for her next time.
i know shes the perfect woman. even if she can talk english, she doesnt and thats ok with me because im not in a real talkative mood when i show up to bang her. i think she enjoys the sex. last time i ate her until i could see her wetness coming out. when i hit her spot she closed her eyes and moaned and played with her nipples. i didnt give her an O . i think she requires more pressure but if she comes back i think i know what to do for her next time. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
She does get into the DATY which I love. Love to pop her clit out from her hood and suck on it. You can feel her getting close it swells up then relaxes when she's had hers.