Post-workout DATY?

I was at the gym the other day and there was a woman on the elliptical in front of me wearing a sports bra and yoga pants. I couldn’t stop thinking about what it would be like to strip off her pants and bury my head between her sweaty thighs.

For the ladies that exercise, is this something you’d enjoy (or have enjoyed)? I’m not sure if that sounds hot to a woman or if post-workout you feel gross/don’t want to get the sheets all sweaty and have zero desire for playtime until you’ve showered.

Maybe I’m overthinking it LOL.
Most providers would love that. It would be their way of paying us back
I actually requested that of a provider who was also a personal trainer and workout fiend. She resisted for the longest time. We scheduled an appointment for a Saturday morning . She worked out at the gym before our session and remembered my request and decided to honor it. It was hot
I have definitely done this before. The gentleman requested it. I reluctantly obliged. It was actually really sexy, and freeing on my end. He was all over me as soon as I walked through the door. Some men just like the raw sweat/sex smell!
I've had this type of request before, once I had a request that I workout beforehand because he enjoyed the natural, sweaty, non soap smell. On a separate occasion I indulged a guys sweaty foot fetish, so he insisted that I keep on socks that I had worked out in all day before he arrived.

Another scenario that I found really hot, was when I had a request to offer a yoga session, while I wore tight yoga pants....it concluded with me in the downward dog position and his face buried in my ass, loving every second of it

But if I were to be totally honest, a real fantasy of mine is to totally get it on in the gym locker room..... something about wild, spontaneous, non-bedroom, public, fuck me right here right now, not afraid to be caught scenarios, really gets me going..... I've imagined this so many times while Ive worked out lol.....I've actually filmed some content of myself having some solo fun in the locker room on a few occasions! It was so hot !!!!

I can only imagine how seducing an employee or inviting a fellow gym goer to meet me in the changing rooms might play out....

To be honest, most of my fantasies tend to end up with more than one guy filling me up, cuz I suppose I'm just a greedy little s l u t !!!

Once, (when I was still drinking those pre-workouts that left me UBER-Horny lol) I almost invited 2 employees that were closing, and cleaning the woman's locker room, to join me in the showers......but then I remembered not everyone is as adventurous as myself.... I still love my vanillas though
What gym do you go to Deja? I've always fantasized about getting it on in the sauna.
It is my preferred way of DATY and have eaten many gals post workout. The pheromones just pour out of a sweaty pussy. That and licking sweaty arm pits!!!
Many gals you meet at the gym will let you lick their armpits in your or their car
Any gals willing to let me lick their armpits after a workout, car or locker room or a nearby restaurant (can buy you post workout meal lol)?. Dallas area gym works I come to you, or I can tell you the gym I go to if we go to
The same one and can do more than once lol.
Reply or pm.
It is my preferred way of DATY and have eaten many gals post workout. The pheromones just pour out of a sweaty pussy. That and licking sweaty arm pits!!!
Many gals you meet at the gym will let you lick their armpits in your or their car Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Is that you in the avatar ???
“ But if I were to be totally honest, a real fantasy of mine is to totally get it on in the gym locker room..... something about wild, spontaneous, non-bedroom, public, fuck me right here right now, not afraid to be caught scenarios, really gets me going.....”

Deja may have to change her name to Lassie (re: Porky’s).