Kimora's recommendation Dispute ♡

Hi, Im Kimora . ..
pokerballer and spank_my_monkey76 are members that I recently provided services for. I met them both on separate occasions, and gave them the undivided attention for the time they requested. Both members came (literally), and went respectfully. The effort I put into servicing my clients is always and will forever be worth every second. . I always strive to provide the best without compromising my health with the exchange of bodily fluids or anything of that nature, but I'm guaranteed to rock your world and give you what you came for willingly. I strongly disagree with the 'No Recommendation' because both members received what I promised. Anything other than safe, discreetly provided services is definitely not my style. And I advise other members that may require or request additional time to unwind to provide a gift as stated in my showcase because the underlined fact is my hot-wet-tight kitty will make you explode on contact ... so take your time and don't be in such a rush to dive in because I have absolutely no control over your ejaculation... (multiples available upon request)

Thanks
Is this a rebuttal or an ad? These kind of posts never end well.
You got that right PflugerBill...lol

Waiting with anticipation...
So your hot-wet-tight kitty will make us explode on contact but its not your fault they nutted quick. Sounds like you are trying to insult folks because you are not as good as you clam.
Kimora.. I understand your frustrations, however posts such as these will only cause more harm to your reputation then good. Some of the well- known ladies have gotten a no recommendation before however, your basically committing career suicide if you come on the boards insulting the reviewer and the members here. You are better off to have kept quiet taken in the criticism, even though its hard and put 110% into all your other sessions.
Im sorry for any harm ♡♥♡ I'm not into insulting other members. .. I got a message from the moderator advising me to dispute the recommendation ツ Committing Career Suicide is nothing I would ever want if this were to be my career, so thanks for the advice♡ There really wasn't too much to dispute since the fact of the matter is that they got a nut without the hassles.. lol.. but ALL in ALL.. I'm not the type of provider to insult or belittle ANYBODY ♥ I simply happened to notice the previous reviews, and saw what they were used to. So sorry.

Sincerely Sending Apologies♡,
Kimora
.. I got a message from the moderator advising me to dispute the recommendation ツ Originally Posted by kimoraknight
"Waiting with anticipation" has become an understatement now, but sounded good at the time ....
She is beautiful...but too boring and at least should have acted like was into it. no DATY but am glad, no kissing, looked around room, and please get more discreet rooms with less traffic. thanks...good luck and I did not get UNDIVIDED attention as was on phone for awhile with phone company remember!??..I know it was a 30 min session but more enthusiasm and activities cannot hurt, beautiful!!!!!!

Best of luck!
Im sorry for any harm ♡♥♡ I'm not into insulting other members. .. I got a message from the moderator advising me to dispute the recommendation ツ Committing Career Suicide is nothing I would ever want if this were to be my career, so thanks for the advice♡ There really wasn't too much to dispute since the fact of the matter is that they got a nut without the hassles.. lol.. but ALL in ALL.. I'm not the type of provider to insult or belittle ANYBODY ♥ I simply happened to notice the previous reviews, and saw what they were used to. So sorry.

Sincerely Sending Apologies♡,
Kimora Originally Posted by kimoraknight
Moderators do not advise people to dispute things. When asked, we give members the options available to them to address their particular question or issue. What they do with that advice is entirely their choice.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
the next to reporting the review is the start a thread in co-ed in the same forum where the review is posted and dispute it
GM ... this was the message I received... disregard this thread ladies and gents ♡♥♡ I misunderstood the message I received thinking it was required or something ♥♡♥