Would you spring for a weekend session

I was looking at some adds and for the most part the lady's charge $200 to say $350 for the hour which is a fair amount.

Then you have overnights from $900.00 to $2000.00 and I guess that would be a fair price starting to get on the high side.

But then I got to looking and have seen adds that start at $5000.00 and then go up to $20,000.00 for the weekend. No offence ladies but what in the world could you do to a man to earn that kind of money?

I understand it is all about time but in 48 hrs you will spend 16 hrs sleeping, about 1.5 hrs eating x 6 meals and after a couple of pops the man will need time to recover ever other hour after that only leaves about 12 hours of play time and lets go to the low side of $5000.00 that would be $416.00 per session. I would think getting 12 different ladies at $300.00 per session would be a better deal that's only $3600.00 are if you just wanted the same lady how about booking all 12 sessions at one time.

And have any of you had a weekend session?

And a question to the men out here if you had that kind of disposable money could you see yourself spending that kind of money for the weekend?

And ladies don't get mad if you can get it that is great I was just curious.
I've never done the weekend thing, it's just a little to pricey for my limited budget.
There are THREE ladies who I would do extended time with at this point. Anyone who know me probably knows who they are. If you try to make sense of the rates and break everything down you'll give yourself a headache.
No pussy in the world is worth $5000.00. I wouldn't pay that amount for 10 pussy's doing me at the same time.
... If you try to make sense of the rates and break everything down you'll give yourself a headache. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
i agree - dont overthink this.
either you can afford it or you cant.
either you want to do it or you dont.
either you have done it or you havent.
it really is that simple.

what's less simple is the kind of experience you will receive.
so, read about the women and spend a few hrs with her first before you consider an all-niter or a multi-day encounter.

No pussy in the world is worth $5000.00. I wouldn't pay that amount for 10 pussy's doing me at the same time. Originally Posted by timman
you might not, but to some, $5k is like me spending $120 at Smile Spa - dont even think about it. to others, it's 1/3 of their 401k savings for the year.

pay your money and take your choices. to each their own.
You are paying for their time. Time is valuable. Plus, someone would need to be really compensated for spending a lot of time with most of us.
Took a provider on a weekend trip a while back. I had seen her many times before. She did not have any expenses whatsoever for a 3 day trip to Key West. Bought her a few clothes and souvenirs. Gave her an envelope with $2K. She said we needed to repeat. I guess all parties were satisfied.
id be down for a weekend fun lol
id be down for a weekend fun lol Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
Brooke, baby, it's in the works!
It's a provider's time you r paying for
i think after the first 8 hrs prices should be discounted.....
It may be the providers time we are paying for but when the price structure doesn't flow with their normal hourly rates a little negotiating should be done.
Like others have said if it is a lady you have seen before and you both actually like each other I'm sure the cost can be agreed upon without too much hassle.
I have no qualms about spening the money for an overnighter or weekend trip but it becomes a different experience when you spend that much time with the lady.You are eating ,sleeping ,having sex and spending most of your time with her for that period.You definitely do not want to take a stranger for a weekender.
I took a stranger with me on vacation last year. I think it was the location we were at that helped erase any hangups or issues either one of us might have normally had . I.E. running very late ,snoring, or leaving the toilet seat up. In fact I'm doing it again in 2 weeks. Hopefully I have chosen well and it won't blow up on me. I don't think there's a chance of that with her.
It just hasn't worked out yet with my favs and our schedules is my main cause of who I selected.
And if you send out PLENTY of feelers you should find that gem who will agree with what you can offer for her time.
i think after the first 8 hrs prices should be discounted..... Originally Posted by Rose
Rose, you and I need to talk! I took a provider from DFW to San Antonio. She'd never been. We stayed in a nice hotel on the Riverwalk. We did the tourist thing. Enjoyed BCD time, too. We both enjoyed the getaway.

It can be a nice time for both people. It doesn't have to be an expensive locale to enjoy it. Maybe our schedules will fit together for something in the future.