JADE AND ISEBELLA NO LONGER A TEAM

Isebella just came by the ranch to talk with me, it appears Jade is now working with a pimp, just a heads up where you guys will know, JR
Thanks for the helpful alert.
I hate to see this since my double with them fell through last Friday. I guess now I am SOL. Thanks for the heads up JR.
Actually if you want to be correct jade was being pimped along with isabella. Ive just spoken with her now. Jade was tired of the nonsense with the group (Pimp) and Isabella and went to be independent. So isabella and her pimp decided to get back at her and tell jr something to ruin her reputation just a heads up. If you need more information on the real story PM me. Have you seen the Black Lexus evertime youve been to see isabella Take a Wild Guess you guys know what im talking about. And the other girl working with isabella diamond is not Legal. I advise you not to visit her and so you know all your little money you give isabella goes right to the pimp ... She sees nothing. Want the facts I just seen Jade myself and she described the pimp the car and all.
Jade and Isabella are no longer working together Jade decided to Leave the Glue that was keeping the group together and went off to be independent. Jr sorry that isabella gave you the false information but bud you need to pm me immidiately Because I know alot more then you think regardless of your rep.
And so you know these are facts from Jade and a very close friend. Believe what you want look out for the black lexus or when you see her again
Who YO pimp.
I'm sure JR & PM, have no vested interest and are not pimps. Neither would ever come on here and promote or elaborate on their experiences, but for the public good.
And Isabella also didnt come by your ranch like you said JR I have the facts. She texted your phone and let you know jade left. and asked you to leave a review saying jade left with a pimp. Want the facts I'll give them
  • T-Can
  • 04-13-2010, 06:16 AM
I've heard that the new Sexy Blond is part of Isebella and Jade - is she being pimped?
I hope all the hobbyist stay aywa from any provider with a pimp they do a disservice to the whole business.
  • fubar
  • 04-13-2010, 08:58 AM
Pimpin aint eazy.
Funny how I predicted this shit with da Arlington latina CBJ ho's a month or so ago. LOL
Since there are so many "Jade" handles out there, can someone be more specific so the rest aren't covered in tar and feathers?
Ok...so who are the good guys and who are the bad guys in this thread?????
This forum is for reviews of Independant Providers. This thread along with this thread
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=38999 contain no review of a provider and should be moved to another forum.