Guys: Firm or Swingers?

Gentlemen,
While you're pumping and sliding in and out do you prefer to see her boobs:

(a) staying firmly in place; or
(b) bouncing about to the rhythm of your thrusts?

Go ahead and pick an image to answer this question. She can be flat on her back whilst the boobs hop and jump or in an ass-up doggy. Whatever position makes it an easier question to answer.
LOL.....txcwby6, one of my little foibles is when they are flopping in sync with the rhythm I concentrate on keeping them flopping up and down and lose my "focus" its like paddle ball....I didn't think anyone thought about this, nice to know your not alone.....LOL
They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!
But the most wonderful thing about titties,
Is you get to play with more than ONE!
If I'm in the mood to wanna see 'em hop about I prefer a more petite girl so I can mount up doggy and reach around to cup her tits in my hands. That way I can feel 'em hopping in my hand with each thrust. Otherewise I like the woman on her back with her ankles up, open and in my hands so I can look down and see her tits hopping about.
natural - bouncing and swinging.
I like playing with bouncy natural titties or soft man mades. If the lady has small tits, well I love nipples also.
Well, there, cowboy, I'll bet you're a C&W music kinda guy so you'll remember a little ditty called "Just A-Swinging."

For those of you who do, good luck in getting it out of your brain for a few hours....bwahahahahahahahaha!
I like looking at A-cuppers or small Bs so they don't move very much

Oh, and thanks a lot for that Randy4Candy. I'll get you for that! Almost as bad as the "I Like To Move It" song...hehe
Boys like boobs?

I didn't get that memo....wait a minute....yes I did!!!!!!!!! LOL

Mine are man-made, but look pretty natural....can feel them moving whilst "bouncing around", but not sure what it looks like from a guy's view. hmmm.......
When i am pumping a girl doggy style with my strap on,I like to see big jugs bouncing all around in circles...lol!!
I prefer smaller breasts the best. As breasts go, responsive nipples are my biggest turn-on.
I prefer smaller breasts the best. As breasts go, responsive nipples are my biggest turn-on. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
I agree totally, anything over a mouthful is a waste
Said it before, and I'll say it again...big, small...I like 'em all! So if their large, swinging and swaying with the motion of the ocean, great! Or, if their a bit smaller and resting pertly in place, that suits me just fine too!

TP out.
I love watching them bounce as well....And M A X they look great from every angel!
Both...isn't variety why we are all here?
Cheers!