I AM BEING HARRASSED HOW CAN I GET THIS STOPED

i have a client i use to see in baton rouge he recently delete his account bc he use to to bug be threatin me so i cut him off then he makes a new name acting like he seen me talking about him and his 4homeboys seen me but i have never seen more then one client at a time plus he only changed one word in his handle so i knew it was him then i ignore him so he pms me and says well how about me and my friends review u. how can i get him banned from bothering me
Pm sent Ranch
For starters the truth hurts. No one is harassing you. Im not the your blaming and accusing. Me of being and you saw us in Austin. Not baton rouge. Get it right
Your the one calling bigdaddy asking for money. Harnessing him so much he left this site for every cause now he thinks all providers are like you.
wow is this man is nutts i swear. and even talks about himself in 3rd party plus i only see guys with reviews in texas
BUT FOR THE 10000 STOP CONTACTING ME! AND STOP HARASSING ME PLEASE AND GOOD DAY WEIRDO
I am closing this thread. Any actions will be handled through PM between me and the parties involved. Ranch