HUMP DAY RETURNS!

You fellas are half way there!!
Enjoy this lovely Hump Day, or at least these photos!
Took a few new photos today, will share the rest on my next ad...
One photo in the collage was from last week, I liked it so much I
figured I would make a whole set of photos in that outfit... (smile)
Beautiful!!!
Beautiful!!! Originally Posted by Airjammer
Thank you
You are so beautiful and sexy
Love it!
Thank you fellas!

Damn! I like those heels!
Thank you... They are my favorite heels in black...
I personally love solid white heels... Just so hard to find...

When will you be visiting Austin again? I need to man up and make an appointment! lol
When will you be visiting Austin again? I need to man up and make an appointment! lol Originally Posted by gelloinc
You just missed me... I was there twice this month... I don't visit there as often as I used to... My last visit before this months was 6 months ago.. Not sure about my return yet...
Damn I thought the blue outfit was amazing but that black one... ��������
Damn I thought the blue outfit was amazing but that black one... �������� Originally Posted by sailorman1980

Thank you
You just missed me... I was there twice this month... I don't visit there as often as I used to... My last visit before this months was 6 months ago.. Not sure about my return yet... Originally Posted by Perfect Playmate
Well then I will have to make it a point to visit next time you make it here! :-)
And next time you make it to El Paso I swear I'm gonna see you. I've missed you each time but the next one will be the charm. Or so I hope.
Well then I will have to make it a point to visit next time you make it here! :-) Originally Posted by gelloinc
Awesome! I hope things work out...

And next time you make it to El Paso I swear I'm gonna see you. I've missed you each time but the next one will be the charm. Or so I hope. Originally Posted by sailorman1980
We will make it work!!