In need of some guidance... Lubbock and Amarillo

I'm planing to visit for spring break next week.
Can anyone tell me if good hotels to stay that have a lively bar and easy location for in calls? I've beve been to these cities so any advice will help.

Thank you!
For Lubbock I would stay somwhere around the south loop....good strip of restaurants that have bars and a decent area....the Clarion on the South Loop is nice and has reasonable rates..
ditto

holler at me if you need any ref checks...have fun sexy!
in amarillo the west side medical district is the nicest.
I will still never understand why you guys ever think naming the exact names of motels/hotels is a good idea.

Thanks for your wisdom....I will think next time before I try to help someone. Thought that was what this sight was for, sharing information. I fail to see why simply mentioning a hotel is such a problem...I apologize.
It is to share info sir but exact names of motels/hotels should be PM'd to the lady instead of posting in the open. Why advertise openly to LEO where we see ladies in any town? That's why many of us when we answer this question will say medical district or SW loop, etc.
Ok...got it thanks
Thanks for the information....I got it now!! I got it when Crypt explained....
I know you got it... just shared for everyone's benefit.
So back to the main question.......is she even coming to either city?
I'm wondering the same thing. I private messaged her last week and have yet to receive a response.
John Deere let you know where the best area is with the better hotels in Amarillo. Message me if you want specifics.