What happened to West Texas

I have to say, Midland and Odessa are both dead. No talent to speak of. The amount of money being poured through here due to the oil boom is phenomenal.Pockets are lined with cash and bloody Backpage Skags have the hooker market.
sorry you have not found any fun

Kami from OKC will be there soon....and I will be there in May!!
Oil money has been gone and the stench left. Typical West Texas getting while the getting is there and when it's over...tumbleweeds and sand!
sorry you have not found any fun

Kami from OKC will be there soon....and I will be there in May!!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hoping to see a few shielas before I leave for vacation. Have two weeks planned for Greece and Spain.
I'll be visiting Midland/Odessa next week. I haven't been out that way in awhile.
I don't know where you got your information.
Philips 66 is going to build 130 mile pipeline in West Texas. The area around Monhans is currently very busy right now.
The Wind Turbine companies have been steady for three years now.

Oil money has been gone and the stench left. Typical West Texas getting while the getting is there and when it's over...tumbleweeds and sand! Originally Posted by Holdup
I don't know where you got your information.
Philips 66 is going to build 130 mile pipeline in West Texas. The area around Monhans is currently very busy right now.
The Wind Turbine companies have been steady for three years now. Originally Posted by Tex9401

Absolutely - it's not a skyhigh boom but it's not a bust either. It's much better than last year and it's on an upward peak right now. Major Odessa downtown revamp in the process. Already seeing lots of new activity in Midland/Odessa. I think the Dallas providers would do pretty well out here considering the insane competition there.
My hot wet hungry mouth will be there first week of April and looking for some sweet hard cocks to suck