Review: Miss Dreams

Date: 03-07-14
Provider: Miss Dreams
Phone: 940-249-0351
Email Address: DreamZdocomeTrue69@yahoo.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=3457; https://www.preferred411.com/Provide...cfm?Cid=146431
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: upscale hotel near Ridgeland
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: GFE, DFK, 69, BBBJ, DATY, SS, mish, CG, RCG
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $$$
Hair Length and Color: dark hair past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Absolutely gorgeous. She looks like a model. Slim, great body, dark skin, beautiful face, pretty smile, and a fantastic attitude to boot. She's the perfect package.
Recommendation: OMG, Yes!!! She is awesome!
  • msguy
  • 03-08-2014, 01:53 AM
+ 1 to everything Smileguy said about Dreams in his review. I also saw her during her only previous visit to Jackson 2 years ago, and saw her again last night. Even though I had seen her only once and it was so long ago, meeting with her last night was, as Smileguy says, like visiting with an old friend. She does have a way of making you feel very comfortable from the time you meet her and all throughout the session, and she is wonderful to hang out with and talk to.

Dreams also enthusiastically provided me with all of the activities in the review, all in an unrushed manner with a natural, go with the flow feeling, letting me set the pace. I got all that I was looking for and more during my time with her, and she appeared to enjoy herself during our fun time together.

I teased her several times for taking so long to make a return visit to Jackson, making those of us who like her have to wait so long to see her again. She sounded pretty certain about putting Jackson on her regular travel schedule and she should be coming back again sometime soon.

Dreams didn't get to see many people during this trip, maybe because the guys here aren't that familiar with her, since she has only been to Jackson once before. I would highly recommend that you take a look at some of her 263 reviews on Eccie, and then give her a try the next time she comes to Jackson. I totally agree with Smileguy - you just can't go wrong with Dreams!
I love Dream
I hated I had to go out of town for a few days when she was here. I WILL make sure that doesn't happen again. Looking at her pics, she's one of the sexiest ladies I've ever seen. Her looks just do it for me
Nice review.
She should be back in about a month, so you'll have another chance to see her pretty soon. I know that I won't pass up the opportunity to see her as often as possible.
I was away during her recent visit to the Coast, so I hope she'll wander back this way again too.

JaG
I'll cancel a trip out of town if I have to next time. lol
I was away during her recent visit to the Coast, so I hope she'll wander back this way again too.
JaG Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
I second that motion and hope to catch her when she comes back to the coast.
Dreams is my ATF and there's no one even close....love that girl!!!!