Chat

Does anyone get in there anymore?
Just wondering....
If you dont.... why not?
Occasionally. Sometimes the banter is fun to watch roll by and even contribute to. Other times it is dead even when the room is full.
Yeah, It does get pretty boring in there... but if more providers went in and pic shared.... I think it could get pretty fun
I only once seen a lady from SA in chat....
usually its Dallas or Houston ladies
Yeah... Dallas, Houston and travelling ladies for the most part... That's why I made the thread... maybe more will come into chat and get more acquainted with each other Maybe show off some pics that aren't on our showcase
I've never used it. (A) because I don't have time, and (B) it's always the same users.
There are some sexy ladies...
We get bored... go into chat... show off some skin lol
Just to chat... get to know one another.... Some set up appointments... some just want to chat...
well chit... that was fun... she even offered her picture taking skills
Yeah, It does get pretty boring in there... but if more providers went in and pic shared.... I think it could get pretty fun Originally Posted by dakota123
Lately I have seen the providers posting hot pics of other ladies, not themselves. I've been trying to figure that one out. Other than get themselves worked up, how does it build community and business?
Would be nice to see more SA ladies in the chat room. Nice alternative to get to know the local ladies to get to know each other better which could lead to some future playdates!! ;-)
Would be nice to see more SA ladies in the chat room. Nice alternative to get to know the local ladies to get to know each other better which could lead to some future playdates!! ;-) Originally Posted by tim_29m
That is exactly what I was thinking.....
Some.... (I said SOME) Like to have more than just a good lay.... they want the whole experience.... Chatting could be a nice part of getting to know the lady you are about to meet.... see if you two are a good match

I know some dont want that... and there is nothing wrong with that... I find it to be pretty exciting not knowing... But I do enjoy talking to some and getting to know them
I go om there often
Oh, wow, there's a chatroom on here?
I would use it, but all my hobby activities (including lurking,reading and writing reviews) and setting up appts is on a mobile device..and mine doesnt support the chat applicatiin. I personally think its a great thing..i like getting to know someone..as Dakota said " the whole experience"
Oh, wow, there's a chatroom on here? Originally Posted by Eccie_award
http://www.eccie.net/misc.php?do=ecciechat

yes sir there is