BSC KELLY 512 RECAP!!!

Nice move SAM... So this is funny. I bring up this providers BSC tendencies and tons of people agree and oh the poor WK come a calling and I guess decided to REMOVE me from a dying pathetic private lounge. LMFAO as if I care. If that's all you can do to try and rattle my Cage you better realize that you did me a favor. I guess with the poor attendance and sad venue i guess you will try anything. Leave the real private parties to us. WE KNOW HOW TO GETS DOWN!!!. LOL
Maybe they removed you because you're too much drama with all the inane ranting?
Just an observation.
Hey I call it how it is,most can't handle the truth.
Yes, because no one else rants on this goddam board, lol...
And most don't care about your truth.
Lol, yes you do CSB. RR..Then why read my post?. I can see your in denial as most are. Must be hard lacking a backbone.But your missing the point... I was just continuing to let those who care about EXTREME BSC.
Think I lack backbone give me a try?
Or are you going to hide behind ztonk like the last time someone accepted your bullshit challenges?
Time and place?
Lol, yes you do CSB. RR..Then why read my post?. I can see your in denial as most are. Must be hard lacking a backbone.But your missing the point... I was just continuing to let those who care about EXTREME BSC. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Sweetheart, I was being sarcastic. I wasn't digging on you. I should have quoted RR as I was being a smartass to him (and he loves it - you know you do). Everyone rants on this board. And that's why we have all the folks sitting back watching with their buckets of popcorn, lol.
Think I lack backbone give me a try?
Or are you going to hide behind ztonk like the last time someone accepted your bullshit challenges?
Time and place? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Why don't y'all just have a dick measuring contest and get it over with already.
Im confused, you ranted about kelly512?

Where was this as i missed it?

And you were exiled from a secret group because of this rant?
All we need now is for BottomsUp to chime in.
Oh wait,never mind...
What's that Ms. BSC? Not sure we get your point.
Im confused, you ranted about kelly512?

Where was this as i missed it?

And you were exiled from a secret group because of this rant? Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
That was him giving up info he's not allowed to give up. Oooops!
Easier to blame WK's.
No one has ever said "Boy that Mata is one smart dude".
CSB is really funny ��
Why don't y'all just have a dick measuring contest and get it over with already. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Will you measure mine????