State: Louisiana
Address: LSU area
Activities: Nice FBSM, BBBJ, Mish, doggy, RCG
Hair Length and Color: Black over Shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5' 5", 110lbs, 34C maybe. Nice tight asian body
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting. I heard that the lineup is just Anna and a new chick called Sophia. Thanks.
This place has best service and price but I can’t seem to get any chick under 40.
Man, their location is right by a busy and upscale part of town... their parking looks pretty exposed. Worth it?
If you like 50 year old cougars with full blown plastic surgery, this place is perfect for you.
There are two there now that are in 30s but both are kind of trashy. Not really good looking and not very refined. One of the things I like about AMPs is most of the time the AMP chicks are educated and refined. Not these two.
I've seen Anna, Sophia and CC...all young Asian chicks, great service.
How much did it cost ?
160/hhr or 180/hr
  • jl225
  • 11-12-2019, 09:19 PM
Man, their location is right by a busy and upscale part of town... their parking looks pretty exposed. Worth it? Originally Posted by Bhtigers187
I did a drive by of the area to see how exposed it was, but for the life of me I couldn’t find the place anywhere. I’ve found it listed on or about Hollydale, but I didn’t see any frontage for Oasis around the Perkins overpass area.
It's a house. The address in the ad is correct. There is no sign.
I saw a sign last time I went. Did they take it down?
  • jl225
  • 11-13-2019, 07:28 PM
Thank you for clarifying. I suppose it being a house it didn’t stand out. I was recon last night, didn’t expect it to be fully inconspicuous. Never been to an AMP, only providers - so I guess I was expecting a frontage of sorts like I’ve seen around town.
I didnt see an address on the ad. Where are they located?
I saw a sign last time I went. Did they take it down? Originally Posted by Nolanrouge
I wasn't counting that little painting on the wall by the door as a sign. It's little and you can miss it if you're looking for a regular business's sign.