How do you determine a providers true age?

How do you?
I meant to add that I've had guys say I'm older than my stated age, some say younger, no matter what I say. Do you take providers at their word?(BTW I'm 36 but say I'm 33 LOL)
There is no way to tell certainly a person's age other than to look at their IDs; but I might have a hard time being honest about a woman's age if I knew her to be older than she says, or looks.

Reviewing can be a dilemma: you have to be honest vis-a-vis other hobbiests, but how can you decently say this girl is bigger than her pics or older than she says?
Cut her in 2 and count the rings.

It the only way.

It the only way. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

That's the only tried and true way,
I check her teeth. Just like aging a deer

It's the safer way:
All you risk if you cut them in two is death row.
If you peek into their ids you risk blacklisting for stalking and privacy invasion.

You do it and it's all great idea your Holiness! I do it and it's just another murder.
Isn't there some sort of tittie-test you can do --kinda' like the growth ring count??
You do it and it's all great idea your Holiness! I do it and it's just another murder. Originally Posted by Wayward

That's because you use a chain saw.
I assume MOST ladies say they are 3-6 years Younger than their true age. Although I learned there are some who lower their stated age by substantially more.

Bottom line, If I want to see them b/c talking to them at a social or because of their reviews, attitude, etc. I will.

I really don't care if a lady fibs about her age....I do get annoyed when her pictures are old or photo-shopped and 50 lbs are not disclosed.

But in the future, I may have to try checking out the teeth.
That's because you use a chain saw. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Oh! Shit! not supposed to do that?

Please join the Khafeh sho CDB! sig line campaign.
age is a number. some people who are 50 might look their age, over 70, and others might pass for 30-something.

I'm just looking for good marks in reviews, nice attitude, and accurate pics.
well im 30, REALLY and i wouldn't want to be any younger, i just hit my prime.
I'm not really 50+ or 275#, but i put that on my showcase so I'll stop being contacted... it didn't work LOL
some people don't read. I even listed my availability as "pretty much never"

Oh well!
I tried to just delete it. :-/

But how to determine age.. I generally assume a lady is within 4-5 years of her stated age unless she says something like 18.