The ultimate goal is to get laid

The ultimate goal is to get laid tomorrow. By an S.O or a provider...everyone is in an amorous mood and you may get an Extra from your SO or provider....Don't miss the chance..I know gents who only get Oral Or "other options" on special holidays....is anyone is this position with their S.O?
The ultimate goal is to get laid tomorrow. By an S.O or a provider...everyone is in an amorous mood and you may get an Extra from your SO or provider....Don't miss the chance..I know gents who only get Oral Or "other options" on special holidays....is anyone is this position with their S.O? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I wonder how good the RTM button works.

Obvious threADs scream desperation.
How many of you want to fist the Maiden of the Blue Waters at the coin-op?
How many of you want to fist the Maiden of the Blue Waters at the coin-op? Originally Posted by Wayward
She would have to pay me. Too many breaks to post threADs during the session. I can't imagine her being away from a keyboard for over 15 minutes.
The only fisting will be up ww ass.....I'll wear rings....

Dear John...maybe I'm a provider maybe I'm online all day........
The ultimate goal is to get laid tomorrow. By an S.O or a provider...everyone is in an amorous mood and you may get an Extra from your SO or provider....Don't miss the chance..I know gents who only get Oral Or "other options" on special holidays....is anyone is this position with their S.O? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I get the same thing on Valentines Day I get every other day of the year... strolls off singing,

"Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely,
I have nobody for my own.
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely,
wish I had someone to call on the phone.
"
She would have to pay me. Too many breaks to post threADs during the session. I can't imagine her being away from a keyboard for over 15 minutes. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Hmmmm, okay,,,,, I have been on this board almost a year as of Mar 28 09 with 215 post and Sofia has been on the board since Jan 10 2010 with 385 post.. Where does,,,,,, she find the time to run that coin op?
[QUOTE=sofiaofhouston;113059]The only fisting will be up ww ass.....I'll wear rings....

QUOTE]

And she says this sooooo lady like too!!!!
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
And she says this sooooo lady like too!!!! Originally Posted by AlexisSoftTouch
sofia wants me I can tell, damn is she going to be surprised to see me again too. sofia can you say pillow biter?
The only fisting will be up ww ass.....I'll wear rings.... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston

She is flirting with Wayward . . . brb need to get the popcorn for this.
SoFia, darling, the ultimate goal is to get laid now, not tomorrow.

Happy Valentine's Day!

is dinner required before we get laid?
SoFia, darling, the ultimate goal is to get laid now, not tomorrow.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
LOL! I need to go back and add you to my funniest posters list!
[quote=AlexisSoftTouch;113178]

QUOTE]

And she says this sooooo lady like too!!!! Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I'm not taking that from anyone. Aren't you retiring or is that the marketing ploy I heard you were trying....Is your menopause kicking in? i answer your post with information that may be of use to you yet you are always on "attacj mode"..If your so into massage and all that goes with....Peace within and so on why are you so angry all the time..? i would ask what you asked of me before which was "who lit her tampon om fire" but I fear your in your final stages...Try hormones to balance you out girl......Your always ready to charge at anything I post. nice to know you keep up with me though..
sofia wants me I can tell, damn is she going to be surprised to see me again too. sofia can you say pillow biter? Originally Posted by Wayward
Bring your own pillow. I don't want you ruining mine while you bite down real hard...on the pillow...