OK so I have a valid question

What is BBW vs Rubenesque?
What constitutes a spinner?
What body type do you preffer? I know heffner posted something like this but I would like to know what you all think the afore mentioned are. BBW, Spinner, Athletic? Rebenesqu? Do you pay more FOR THEIR COMPANY based on body types? Reviews?

I ask because we had one gent ask for BBW and offered more for one. I referred him to one but Chubby Chasers are serious about this chubby thing..........

i also noticed a "Houston Snookie" requests...Is this a new trend?
What is BBW vs Rubenesque?
What constitutes a spinner?
What body type do you preffer? I know heffner posted something like this but I would like to know what you all think the afore mentioned are. BBW, Spinner, Athletic? Rebenesqu? Do you pay more FOR THEIR COMPANY based on body types? Reviews?

I ask because we had one gent ask for BBW and offered more for one. I referred him to one but Chubby Chasers are serious about this chubby thing..........

i also noticed a "Houston Snookie" requests...Is this a new trend? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
It took me right at a 2 minutes to google
bbw vs rubenesque
spinner
houston snookie
chubby chasers

and I got answers on all four of them.

Nothing really to it, however I am not craving attention by starting multiple threADs.
  • pyro
  • 02-14-2010, 12:12 AM
no, no, allow me.

+1
Come on, sofia... do you really have to ask these stupid questions? REALLY???
Be nice!
Be nice! Originally Posted by Big Jake
Oh that was nice, would you like to see not nice?
SoFia sweetheart, I counted 8 questions, dear. Which one of them was the vAliD one?

As my Grandpappy used to say, "there's a paddle for everybody's ass".

Meaning: we all have different tastes, wants, desires, etc.
That's what makes us individuals. Different strokes for different folks.

Happy Valentine's Day.

I hope you get some nice presents today.

Now you guys are starting to catch on, at first so many were like " let her be" "give her a chance", now you get it, lol. Like the old scorpion and frog story, hmm, lol.....
She is consistent, kinda like pigeons. Annoying, and constantly shitting where they eat.
Now you guys are starting to catch on, at first so many were like " let her be" "give her a chance", now you get it, lol. Like the old scorpion and frog story, hmm, lol..... Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
Why is it whenever someone tells that story they always think someone besides me is the scorpion?

As my Grandpappy used to say, "there's a paddle for everybody's ass".

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Grandparents have all the knowledge.

I love that one, SKF, and will for sure start using that around the office tomorrow!

Happy V-Day, everyone. Go out and get some love!
sofia, if you gave a blowie you wouldn't have to start useless threads like this.
BBW and Rubenesque is an euphemism to be politically correct and not say fat. Just call it what it is: Fat, overweight, obese, etc.
What do YOU consider these to be, they are different to everyone. Especially to those in the hobby. For example. Khloe Karan has NO body fat but is thin, yet falls over the "100" rule someone told me about. She is a spinner in my eyes... some say No she is to tall..Google will give you different answers..I want YOUR opinions...Your chastising me for asking what YOU think not Google...