Positions

What are your favorites in this fantasy land of ours..Do you like to start one way and end up in another one....How do you like to finally 'go'? What's the craziest position you have ever tried?
Nothing's better than good ole classic MISH. It may be boring to some, but for me it's at the top. I like the intimacy of it, and it offers the most body to body contact. Never know when ya wanna lean down and get a quick smooch. Thick, curvy girls are the best in this position for me.

CG is a close second IF the woman has a good enough stroke and rhythm that will keep me rock hard. I like the ones who really GRIIIIIIND in this position and gyrate the hips. It's even better when she knows when to raise up and lower herself to be close at the right times, like a mind reader. If I wrap my arms around you when you're down, it means stay awhile...but keep grinding. And if she wants to come down and steal a smooch, that's cool, too.

I like it in doggy as well, mostly as a changeup from the other two to keep from cumming too quickly. Of course, this only works with some girls. With a couple of ladies I see, it INTENSIFIES the likelihood of busting a big one. This is best when you want to POUND it a lil bit (if it's OK with the lady, that is).

These 3, in this order. Most of it depends on the female and the mood. Mish is my fav to 'go' in Don't think I've ever done it in any crazy positions.

Guess I'm too vanilla.

Nothing's better than good ole classic MISH. It may be boring to some, but for me it's at the top. I like the intimacy of it, and it offers the most body to body contact. Never know when ya wanna lean down and get a quick smooch. Thick, curvy girls are the best in this position for me.

CG is a close second IF the woman has a good enough stroke and rhythm that will keep me rock hard. I like the ones who really GRIIIIIIND in this position and gyrate the hips. It's even better when she knows when to raise up and lower herself to be close at the right times, like a mind reader. If I wrap my arms around you when you're down, it means stay awhile...but keep grinding. And if she wants to come down and steal a smooch, that's cool, too.

I like it in doggy as well, mostly as a changeup from the other two to keep from cumming too quickly. Of course, this only works with some girls. With a couple of ladies I see, it INTENSIFIES the likelihood of busting a big one. This is best when you want to POUND it a lil bit (if it's OK with the lady, that is).

These 3, in this order. Most of it depends on the female and the mood. Mish is my fav to 'go' in Don't think I've ever done it in any crazy positions.

Guess I'm too vanilla.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
+1

RCG is also very nice with a skilled provider.

Also, if I am really into the girl ... then 69 is great.
Propped up with a lot of pillows... that way I can see the game on TV...
I usually "finish up" doggie, whether I like it or not! LOL! And that depends on whether I have had any in the previous few days.
What's the strangest one anyone has been in?
Define Strange.
position anyone has asked you to be in? Position you will never try again?
position anyone has asked you to be in? Position you will never try again? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I wouldn't want to be in a position where I have said that I read Sun Tzu and then find out don't know anything about it
Boardman thanks for sharing your episode! one question though who is on the top?
Boardman thanks for sharing your episode! one question though who is on the top? Originally Posted by auknowho
No bottoms here.

Review to follow
I like the one where my pee-pee is in her hoo-hoo. It's just aces.
not really a position but I sure would like to give a dirty sanchez just once....

Sofia, maybe your available?