What in the hell???

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...l-only/7268494

This cracks me up..... 1. She instructs you to text, which is a no no....
2. That's a fucking toilet in the third picture under the stairs.... lmao. Couldn't she have found a better back drop???

I dont understand why she feels the need to say she has a driver who brings her to all her appointments.
driver is code for pimp.............so all of the other pimps won't call her cl and bp # trying to recruit her for their stable.

hmmmmmm

I wonder if that shitter has blue water.................where's sofia?

sofia, is that your new incall?
OMG!

LMAO........you guys are crazy and so as this gal!!!!!

LOLx10
Maybe it's for guys like me that have a cop living next door to them.... I know I wouldn't want some ass munch sitting outside of my house...
I wonder if that shitter has blue water.................where's sofia?

sofia, is that your new incall? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Are you sure I can't +1 this just for the irony?

That may not be a blue water incall.
The blue water would never, ever be caught in that shitter!
She's kinda fine but.........hell naww, I wouldn't see her.

She had a few other ads on BP, including a recent one stating that she was on her period.
I won't go on her, period.
No WW that's your house silly?
is this a joke?
You bastards.
You always whine and cry for truth in advertising but 'you can't handle the truth'. Then you are going to whine that she has a driver, not from a sophiscated neighborhood, no blue water at the incall's toilet because there was no toilet, her jeans was already pulled down.

I don't see the pink Vespa . I think Wayward already left and they took this picture right after she got through mooning him on his way out.

Sofia did you know she is also working as an indy with ads running while telling you she can't work certain days?
You are calling his Holiness TDL and I'm being photochopped into that picture as we speak.
You bastards.
I don't see the pink Vespa . I think Wayward already left and they took this picture right after she got through mooning him on his way out.

Sofia did you know she is also working as an indy with ads running while telling you she can't work certain days? Originally Posted by Htowner

TFF
WW on the move